Welcome to Gaia! ::

Some times I just go from map to map on lil "Walks". Yes, I do need help.

GMP
IceStormV1
Everyone already knows.
domokun I don't know but I really want to see that glitch and I hope if it exists, it will have more reasonable prices

Anxious Waffles

Rowan-chan-sama
I was pretty sure that the "Enlight" thing was the creation of a few users trying to cause an uproar. I may be wrong, though.

Yes. It was fake. 3nodding
i'm confused though, just how do you get into Aekea? It's a pit... and there are too many places where paths lead off to even count
TT Snim
Some times I just go from map to map on lil "Walks". Yes, I do need help.

GMP

I do that too... sweatdrop
Almost like your eyes need a break from the horrible battlegrounds we call the Gaia Forums xd
Thanks for posting that awsome map compilation.

Upon looking at it again I realized that there 3 possible map expansion areas.

1. The ovious one is south of barton. Barton, and the maps on both sides both have paths going down. Theres definitely something down there.

2. Didn't notice it before but there's a path going right from Bass'ken lake. There are no other paths except this one pointing to anything in the northeast corridor from barton.

3. Its hard to see but the Tower of Gambino fell on a path going north from Durem Reclamation Facility. The path goes north. The uppermost
path goes through the map thats next to isle of gambino.

Where do you think the next map expansion will be out of these 3?
smackbringer
Where do you think the next map expansion will be out of these 3?

Methinks they'll be adding either a map south of barton or a map east of bass'ken lake. But as Lanzer's siggy says, they'll be adding probably some or most of the towns and maps.
i think that before there are any maps breaking off in any directions from the expasions that the map needs to go south from the main page

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff