Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay godanmit, im starting to hate this forum, i mean i love how it allows me to voice my opoion and allow others to voice back, but what pisses me off is the hippocrites, see im part of the foamy generation, i watch foamy and in my rants, i add a comediac spin to the issues i rant about, and people only take that part SERRIOUSLY, most of the time i even applogize in advance for my assholeness and after i finish ranting, and STILL one or two jackasses have to say"your so cruel!" or"im reporting you" get this, i was called a nazi, me, i just voice my opoins in my warped world view and if you dont like it then, i dont like you ether, and i hope you die. your the nazi, the constitution gives me free speach man, free speach! and i USE it. god! im so sick of bieng reprted for saying what i think. i love this site. and the day i cant play on here anymore. i belive i will have to hurt someone, there will be blood, there will be screeaming, and there will be lots and lots of crying.

if youve had this probelm to please tell me a story about it. its great venting.
hah see i bet they all ignored me.

Wicked Lionheart

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
I hate it when people come to a forum, and simply post, "no comment," or "I don't care what you have to say," et cetera. If they don't care, or don't have a comment, why did they come to the bloody thread in the first place?
And when people say, "this isn't relevant" regarding a quote, but is their relevance post relevant, either? NO.

Or when someone says, "I hate when you people rub your morals in my face!" then state their OWN morals. I was merely stating mine (in a public forum, where I am ALLOWED to do so), and they are stating theirs. Or when they insult me for my opinion, and if I reply back, in an equally hostile manner, they call me rude or something similar.

I hate people.
Syntriel
I hate it when people come to a forum, and simply post, "no comment," or "I don't care what you have to say," et cetera. If they don't care, or don't have a comment, why did they come to the bloody thread in the first place?
And when people say, "this isn't relevant" regarding a quote, but is their relevance post relevant, either? NO.

Or when someone says, "I hate when you people rub your morals in my face!" then state their OWN morals. I was merely stating mine (in a public forum, where I am ALLOWED to do so), and they are stating theirs. Or when they insult me for my opinion, and if I reply back, in an equally hostile manner, they call me rude or something similar.

I hate people.

yea! someone has the same probelm as i do

Wicked Lionheart

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
I'm a vegetarian, so when I say something about my morals, they insult me. I ask them not to flame me, then they say, "Uhmmm, where's the flaming? I don't see any flaming." It's stupid.
yeah, me i say one little thing about something and i get like fifty flames back at me, that nazi thing came from me saying that i whouldent want to date a tranzsexaul but i dont care if they do what they do and id be there freinds*i did make a foamy like joke*. then this dude was like"oh yea do you also make you girlfreinds have blonde hair and blue eyes youf%*&^ nazi!" its s**t

Wicked Lionheart

13,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Divine Donator 100
nabeshin #54
yeah, me i say one little thing about something and i get like fifty flames back at me, that nazi thing came from me saying that i whouldent want to date a tranzsexaul but i dont care if they do what they do and id be there freinds*i did make a foamy like joke*. then this dude was like"oh yea do you also make you girlfreinds have blonde hair and blue eyes youf%*&^ nazi!" its s**t

Wow. That's extreme. Though I have no thoughts either way about trannies, I don't think that someone who has an opinion - no matter which way - should be called a freakin' NAZI.
Syntriel
nabeshin #54

Wow. That's extreme. Though I have no thoughts either way about trannies, I don't think that someone who has an opinion - no matter which way - should be called a freakin' NAZI.

yeah me to i let people say stuff about what i say and if its lame and dosent affect me i let it slide. once someone insults me to a point where i acutaclly get angry i let loose open them
I hate it when people go "I love gay people" But then in the next thread they go "gay people are going to hell" I mean, seriously, what's their problem?
-Monochrome
woot theres people who hate hipocrites as much as i do
nabeshin #54

You are not alone whee
Monochrome_moon
nabeshin #54

You are not alone whee

hooray!
nabeshin #54
Monochrome_moon
nabeshin #54

You are not alone whee

hooray!

Oh a few posts before this one. That person had no right to call you a nazi. I bet you he was probably 10 years old and had no idea what he was talking about.
Dude I ********' hear you.
Hypocrites really disgust me, as does most of humanity.
Monochrome_moon
nabeshin #54
Monochrome_moon
nabeshin #54

You are not alone whee

hooray!

Oh a few posts before this one. That person had no right to call you a nazi. I bet you he was probably 10 years old and had no idea what he was talking about.

heh thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces