Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i have dreams about gaia most nights. i've had a lot of dreams about getting hacked or banned. emo
My latest one involved someone gifting me Mini Angel Wings.

loooooooooooooool like hell that would happen outside of my dreams

Conservative Capitalist

10,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Olympian 200
I've had sooo many, the one's I remember tho are really lame.

The first one I had the night after I signed up, apparently in my dream, you had to ride a waterslide with Moira to get to Gaia...

The next one was when zOMG! came out, I had a dream that I got early access, but the whole game was purple!

Then I had one where I almost bought an angelic scarf for 2k, but my friend bought it first, and wore it to school just so I would feel sad D:

Then I had a dream that I was a Gimpi... and it was really weird flying with my head, and every one else was Angel Imps, they all hated me! very sad dream ._.

Shameless Noob

12,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
My most memorable one so far is about specific someone on my friends list hacking me, then I begged to give my stuff back. That dream finally forced me to change my 1.5 year old password. ><
I've had lots of them, Mostly about getting banned (which happens to me a lot).
It sucks logging on to gaia and not know if your account will still be there or not.
besides hacking delusions
nope

I'm sure I've said I have though
so maybe

Tipsy Prophet

10,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I had a dream about becoming my avatar and the boy Ren from Celebrity Date wanted to be my boyfriend but Ian the NPC got jealous and they fought over me. XD; I woke up sad because I was totally going to go into ZOMG mode. lD

Shy Bibliophile

24,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
I once had a dream the giant Prunny plushies were trying to kill me

Fashionable Vampire

I oddly had a dream in which I was able to travel out to conventions like DJ and such.
Alas that will never come true.

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
I did once. It was amazing.

Mega Noob

I don't have dreams about gaia.

I have boring day-to-day dreams, like buying milk or balancing my checkbook. neutral

Popular Prophet

6,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
I had a dream of me wearing my dream hair on gaia (which would complete my dream avi) the Monochrome Keido . Would love if i got it too lol heart
Dreams about being hacked? That has to be upsetting.

Dreams about doing hack reports can be just as upsetting, I assure you. xD I occasionally have dreams about cases that have no end. burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff