Welcome to Gaia! ::

It isn't emotioncon. It's emoticon. Or just simply smiley. Don't even bother with n00bs, they'll only call you a ********.
He probably bought those cool contacts.

Backwoods Abomination

Well, really they're more brown with a hint of purple. Like Gino's.
Baldr
That just hit me suddenly. I thought it was kind of disturbing. I mean, he seems like a cool guy and all, but he's got red eyes. Dark red eyes. To put it in the words of an idol of mine, "There are some who would consider red eyes to be....unnatural".

Anyway, what the heck is up with that? Do many anime characters have red eyes, or is it just me?

that line is from vgcats... "some might consider these m&m's to be quite... unatural"
Zeek Aran
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

biggrin

No!
Ruroni-Hawk
Ya zombie a** kicking is ok, but I could do better.
biggrin twisted ninja talk2hand mrgreen arrow question confused cool
I feel so violated...... gonk
Morigale
Well, really they're more brown with a hint of purple. Like Gino's.

LE GASP.

Gino is evil too!

Ruthless Codger

Welp, I thought Gino and Johnny Gambino had reddish eyes, I was pretty sure Gino had reddish eyes. Maybe Lex is somehow related to the Gambinos. >>; He is blonde, and he is working for Johnny. I'm not sure about Becky though.
I have red eyes. gonk
jnoIRSHND hi

8,850 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Tycoon 200
If this thread was made by anyone besides you Baldr... I'd have to kill them...and/or flame them for the hell of it...but your uber-cool Zombie a**-kicking powers exempt you this time... xp
Camouri Kishuna
Baldr
That just hit me suddenly. I thought it was kind of disturbing. I mean, he seems like a cool guy and all, but he's got red eyes. Dark red eyes. To put it in the words of an idol of mine, "There are some who would consider red eyes to be....unnatural".

Anyway, what the heck is up with that? Do many anime characters have red eyes, or is it just me?

that line is from vgcats... "some might consider these m&m's to be quite... unatural"

Actually, it's from Star Wars. Chuh! xd To stay on-topic, maybe Lex's eyes have something to do with the upcoming Contact Store. surprised
:3

Actually, now that you mention it, Gambino and Gino both have fairly reddish eyes. That's slightly odd. Maybe Lex is related in some way.
Hmm...red eyes... Sexeh! XP -runs around like a fan girl-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces