Welcome to Gaia! ::

Halloween today! Did you enjoy the event?

Yes, despite the glitches and bugs. 0.28981723237598 29.0% [ 222 ]
No, the bugs was a turn off. 0.28720626631854 28.7% [ 220 ]
No, not really my kind of event. 0.20365535248042 20.4% [ 156 ]
I'm just here for the free candy. 0.21932114882507 21.9% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 766 ]

Hallowed Witch

Did we ever find the other achievements?

I'm still waiting for one of mine to grant...

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
emoschicklet
For anyone wondering about a trick or treating achievement, there isn't one. There is an achievement for getting all the advocate items and an achievement for getting all the Halloween items, which are the Jack and Advocate combined. This is what I have been told from the I heart achievements thread and explains why many users don't have the Spirit Hoarder achievement.

This sucks. sad I wasn't aware there was a limiter on the Advocate scarf, hat and weapon until it was too late to get one as they didn't restock on the last day.

Agile Spirit

Hate that there were limited event items, and they didn't restock often. I was waiting those last few days and either had bad timing or they just never got refilled. Never finished my advocate set, 2 away, and no achievement because of it :[

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
Kyuui Kiwi
Hate that there were limited event items, and they didn't restock often. I was waiting those last few days and either had bad timing or they just never got refilled. Never finished my advocate set, 2 away, and no achievement because of it :[

^This. sad I feel ya.

Agile Spirit

CA_Milora_DiAura
Kyuui Kiwi

^This. sad I feel ya.

The past events almost always accomodated for people who didn't have all the time in the world to watch for the limited items :[ This was just cruel haha. I hope they don't do it again.

Spiritual Darling

22,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Generous 100
Kyuui Kiwi
CA_Milora_DiAura
Kyuui Kiwi

^This. sad I feel ya.

The past events almost always accomodated for people who didn't have all the time in the world to watch for the limited items :[ This was just cruel haha. I hope they don't do it again.

Yeah, I have college classes to focus on. I can't be on here long.

Agile Spirit

CA_Milora_DiAura
Kyuui Kiwi
CA_Milora_DiAura
Kyuui Kiwi

^This. sad I feel ya.

Yeah, I have college classes to focus on. I can't be on here long.

Same, I have classes and when I don't have to study / do homework. (Or just hang out with friends xD).

Manly Man-Lover

Didn't get the pieces of the Advocate set I wanted. I only got the coat. emo

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

So the Event's over, huh? No warning of an end-date or anything...I have to admit, this was not the best Event Gaia's done. Heck, it might be the worst, especially with all the glitches that ran rampant, even to the final day! I hope we'll get some answers in the AtS tonight, because I have a feeling there will be a LOT of questions...and a lot of negativity.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!
Xashowd
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

So the Event's over, huh? No warning of an end-date or anything...I have to admit, this was not the best Event Gaia's done. Heck, it might be the worst, especially with all the glitches that ran rampant, even to the final day! I hope we'll get some answers in the AtS tonight, because I have a feeling there will be a LOT of questions...and a lot of negativity.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

i didn't even bother with anything in the events besides playing swithem a few times. So I vote for worst event since i joined in 2007.

Angelic Restorer

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Restorative Spirit 250
so... do we get nothing? i mean i couldnt even get the full costume because there was no way to get the hat weapon and scarf
This event started as a glitchy mess and ended as a glitchy mess. I love how they will have several reminder announcements when one of their precious cs items is leaving the shop but not a single announcement about the Halloween event ending. I already know their excuse will be, but our Halloween event always lasts two weeks. Clearly that is a valid excuse because it isn't like newer members wouldn't know that, or people might have been expecting the event to last at least long enough for there them to fix the glitches so people could properly play. rolleyes

ElectricTerra's Senpai

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
User Image
They turned the event back on a little while ago with restocked Advocate stuff. I was finally able to get the hat and weapon and defeat the last boss. There might still be a chance for others to finish also!

Toxic Vampire

i'm still waiting on those two last achievements to be granted :c
still haven't gotten them even after sending in a ticket

Timely Advisor

It's my hope that they go through post-event and grant them.
Because it's insane how these achievements are so badly glitched.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff