Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here I am rocking with all of my bad-self. I have the dark thing going on with the whole dark persona. Cool, but a little too dark, if you know what I mean.

User Image

Awe.. I'm a fary princess angel thing... with my luffly angelic Guitar. I have the wings and the angelic gloves and boots and the glowly neck thingy... But really, I'm NOT that sweet. Trust me.

User Image

what I want to know, Fellow Gaians, is if you too feel mixed about being light dark or mixed and, in the end, oes it really matter to you? Are you

Here I am as a mixed rocker. Both Giutars straped to my Back. I have a cute stuffed kitty, cruly haning from the tail, and I have a variaty of dark and light clothing. But it just lookes forced to me. It doesn't mix too well, in my opinion and it seems as if I need to hold the kitty the right way.

User Image

What I want to know, Fellow Gaiansis if you feel the same way as I do. Does it matter to you? Are you you when all is said and done. Despite the outfit you have on? Or do your cloths define you? Make you you who you are?

Just wondering.
well i am no ninja lol blaugh
Hmmm....I don't know. I change my avatar all the time. But mine is kind of random yet coordinated like me! And my boyfriend thinks that both me and my pixels are cute. xd
*Bows* Nigas are cool.

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
the cat is best on your head.
shanlea90
Hmmm....I don't know. I change my avatar all the time. But mine is kind of random yet coordinated like me! And my boyfriend thinks that both me and my pixels are cute. xd

You do have cute pixles. 3nodding
TT Snim
shanlea90

You do have cute pixles. 3nodding

Why thank you! mrgreen You have rather pretty pixels yourself! heart

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pie Enabler 100
My avvy is a bohemian college kiddie with a guitar on her back and a sketchpad in her bag... so yeah, that discribes me.
I'm crazy like my avatar. mrgreen
Uh... my pixels don't define me. I just thought it'd be cute, so I kept it this way. I'm not good or bad, but I like dark colors..
I like purple. I'm an artist. That is all that need to be said about my pixels. neutral
My avatar is moody, giving people the finger, and has red eyes.

Hells yeah it reflects me!
Currently my avvie just...exists. I like the top half, it's more like me. I'm currently trying to add more color into my avvie...hence why the GAC's open right now on my computer. wink

Edit: Weee! I changed my avvie and now she's more my style! whee
Hmmm...also! I love stuffed animals and cats, hence the Kiki Kitty. I also love to read and usually have my nose in a book, which explains the book. I have glasses. I love legwarmers. My oufit is extremely random, yet coordinated, like I said earlier, just like me. mrgreen

Wheezing Bookworm

I have a few items that show off my personality.

I love furry animals, hence the kitty and the puppy ears and mask when I wear them.

I have a book that I carry around and I'm an english/philosophy double major.

I also have a love for pretty dresses *spins around*

And I have a dark broody outfit that was so me when I was fifteen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff