Welcome to Gaia! ::

What game is YOUR favorite, despite the current situation?

Pinball 0.048951048951049 4.9% [ 7 ]
Fishing 0.16083916083916 16.1% [ 23 ]
Tiles 0.06993006993007 7.0% [ 10 ]
Jigsaw 0.097902097902098 9.8% [ 14 ]
Blackjack 0.13986013986014 14.0% [ 20 ]
Word Bump 0.055944055944056 5.6% [ 8 ]
Slots 0.013986013986014 1.4% [ 2 ]
Love Faktori 0.020979020979021 2.1% [ 3 ]
zOMG 0.39160839160839 39.2% [ 56 ]
Total Votes:[ 143 ]
< 1 2 3

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I actually tried fishing for the first time last week...

IT'S REALLY HARD!! 0.0

Like seriously...I caught like five fish though...but then I quit because I was bored and I didn't see a save button...

Only to realize that I lost those 5 fish. XD

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
xx I met my fate xx

IT'S REALLY HARD!! 0.0

Like seriously...I caught like five fish though...but then I quit because I was bored and I didn't see a save button...

Yeah, fishing can be pretty hard with a trackpad or even a mouse. I use a tablet pen, so that's a little easier with wrist control. Not everyone has such tools to use though.

Huzzuh... using art tools for games. So pro.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
i love stack attack amg.
But before that i used to play a lot of pinball and a lot of blackjack.
but yeah the pay outs are just nuts and the time you spend playing doesn't give you enough for what you could earn doing something else

JohnKC8JZO's Wife

Sparkling Star

22,850 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Hellraiser 500
  • The Sweetest 250
I've said it before & I'll say it again: cost of living increase, Gaia! gonk
pink_mist
Bellecoso

Oh I was SO mad when the game finally ended and that was what I got as a result. It was almost 4 in the morning and I was actually pretty loud with "Are you ******** kidding me?!"

I thought I'd even looked at it wrong at first!

Tried so hard to get the best score I've ever had in the game and even beat the Von Helson mansion at one point, and that was what I got. Just a big eye opener about how much the game really don't help anymore in the economy.

Hahaha I know what you mean.
I played it once not too long ago and got 0 gold for a pretty decent score. lol
I didn't remember it being that stingy with gold grants! >8C
But yea, they do need to update a good amount of games to match the horrendous inflation now.
Booty grab has like a 100k gold cap.

I haven't played bootygrab in ages, my old computer was well.. old and crappy and people with tanks in their sigs made it lag so bad that I just had to turn it off. I couldn't even play those games anyways on that computer. I use to rage against to sigs because on an old computer they would kill me and I got bonged on having a sig with too large of a file size. XD

Now that I think of it, I could now and probably turn that aspect back on. I wonder why I haven't thought of it before...

Distrustful Gaian

26,215 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Bellecoso
xx I met my fate xx

IT'S REALLY HARD!! 0.0

Yeah, fishing can be pretty hard with a trackpad or even a mouse. I use a tablet pen, so that's a little easier with wrist control. Not everyone has such tools to use though.

Huzzuh... using art tools for games. So pro.

Oooh I hadn't even thought of using my tablet. That's brilliant.

Magical Girl

Kara Winters

I haven't played bootygrab in ages, my old computer was well.. old and crappy and people with tanks in their sigs made it lag so bad that I just had to turn it off. I couldn't even play those games anyways on that computer. I use to rage against to sigs because on an old computer they would kill me and I got bonged on having a sig with too large of a file size. XD

Now that I think of it, I could now and probably turn that aspect back on. I wonder why I haven't thought of it before...

You totally should 3nodding
There are some pretty nice booty grab guilds that offer forums with a list of links to some good tanks.
You should totally check out that guild, 'Coin Catchers'.

Ice-Cold Victory

I've won a couple Smashblox tournaments, but the payouts aren't that great.
Those tournaments are gold sinks, which I guess is good, but at the same time...come on! We need to make our gold somehow!
I'm so eager for Word Blitz to make an appearance (and actually work).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff