< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

bensolos's Queen

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
i desperately need the mint one like g o d @ A@ why can't the prices go down i'm poor right now ugh

the pubes thing is funny but i think if female avvies use it it just looks awkward if in place of normal pubies imo
like if you're going for a forest nymph thing or maybe an anthro thing or smth where there's a slight excess of hair then hey man go for it get them multicolored pubies u have my support
buuut...while i'm down with body hair my personal preference leans towards ladies not having oddly-shaped happy trails (dudes i am all about that with yall you do what you do)

but otherwise in the case of it being lace it just
what??
i mean honestly i spend a lot of time on here wondering who designs these 'lingerie' items because ones like this one make next to 0 sense lmao

Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
<3

I don't understand how it looks like pubic hair...

nvm I suppose I get it now. rofl

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
The Moonlight Densetsu
Beast Henshin
The Moonlight Densetsu

I see nothing wrong with a nude avi.

+1

Your avi reminds me that we need more bulge items xd

Very true.

I actually had a good idea for one! But it requires a Platinum Ticket > U>

Royal Rabbit

Haha you should see the brown/honey one on a dark skin avi. It blends into the skin so it looks like nothing is there. lol there Is also that one nun item who's dress has no underwear at all leaving you to see the blankness that is avi vag fit for a barbie.

It is interesting how we can sexualize females so much and it be okay, but p***s is the biggest no-no ever.

So females represent all things sex, and that's okay, but men can only rep sex if it's censored because d**k is so offensive for some reason. It could be because it's intrusive while vag is passive? Hrm.

This isn't just Gaia thiugh, but interdashing.
I like the Godinas. I just wish there was a pose in which the hair draped over the boobs.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw
man, I know I'm a pervert at heart

but the whooshing over my head with the word connections

I just keep on thinking of Godiva chocolates and how pretty tasty they are when frozen.

You eat your chocolates frozen? Blasphemer!!

I always attributed the Godina with Godiva anyway. What with Lady Godiva riding a horse through the town naked or whatnot. The item's lace covering the tiny bits could've used some more... embellishment, I guess, because with such little detail, it does look like pubes. Weird mint green pubes. But the hair is nice.
HEY HEY HEY

WHEN YOUR MORNINGS START OFF AT 100F+ REGULARLY

MAYBE THEN YOU CAN SPOUT NONSENSE

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw

I just keep on thinking of Godiva chocolates and how pretty tasty they are when frozen.

I always attributed the Godina with Godiva anyway. What with Lady Godiva riding a horse through the town naked or whatnot. The item's lace covering the tiny bits could've used some more... embellishment, I guess, because with such little detail, it does look like pubes. Weird mint green pubes. But the hair is nice.
HEY HEY HEY

emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant emotion_donotwant

... I accept your logic. I still find it an offense to chocolate, but I shall respect your decision to eat frozen chocolate that is not cream-ed ice.

Wily Streaker

I personally find myself really enjoying the item. I only used it at first because a group of people were wondering what it looked like on a male avatar, bit it just kinda grew on me. So long as it's not sexually explicit I see no reason for us not to have this item in the vast world of gaia.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw

HEY HEY HEY

... I accept your logic. I still find it an offense to chocolate, but I shall respect your decision to eat frozen chocolate that is not cream-ed ice.
ew no

I HAVE STANDARDS, GOSH

mad

I want to enjoy using the godiva godina crotchlace

but alas it cannot encompass my faunballs to begin with, just like so many other nether-region covering items

emo

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw

HEY HEY HEY

ew no

I HAVE STANDARDS, GOSH

mad

but alas it cannot encompass my faunballs to begin with, just like so many other nether-region covering items

emo

YOUSONOFA---

I'm wearing a white shirt and I totally spit coffee out all over myself because of "faunballs."

You know I'm gonna have to test these items out now, right? Maybe see how they may or may not layer well with Neaknail Slatechipper's body hair pose.

Edit: Damn it, the Caramel Godina's too light of a shade of blonde for the darker body hair. Ah well. Maybe others can work better. Time to test more.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw

HEY HEY HEY

ew no

I HAVE STANDARDS, GOSH

mad

emo

YOUSONOFA---

I'm wearing a white shirt and I totally spit coffee out all over myself because of "faunballs."

You know I'm gonna have to test these items out now, right? Maybe see how they may or may not layer well with Neaknail Slatechipper's body hair pose.
MWAHAHA CAN'T DENY I GOT STYLE cool

I keep testing them on all the body hair

I should make a bodyhair guide for srs

ps it definitely layers with stormforge series but they look s**t with Neaknail

but madam godina looks pretty good with Oona and ThorinNolyn

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Slick Southpaw

I was just testing Maplebeard with Chocolate Godina and I like the way it matches. Maplebeard is a little more reddish-brown, but it's similar enough. It can work.

TO THE LAB!!

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw

I was just testing Maplebeard with Chocolate Godina and I like the way it matches. Maplebeard is a little more reddish-brown, but it's similar enough. It can work.

TO THE LAB!!
sigbin also looks pretty rad, and you can mix and match between brown *for enhancement purposes* or make give it a dye job to match the rest of the chesthair

still kills me that there isn't a bulge effect like in Alruna's Rose

RIP epic crotches

..and to be fair, it was the only one that fit my faunballs emo

everything just comes up...short.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Slick Southpaw
Bleeding Apocalypse
Slick Southpaw

TO THE LAB!!
sigbin also looks pretty rad, and you can mix and match between brown *for enhancement purposes* or make give it a dye job to match the rest of the chesthair

still kills me that there isn't a bulge effect like in Alruna's Rose

RIP epic crotches

..and to be fair, it was the only one that fit my faunballs emo

everything just comes up...short.

*Immature giggling.*

What about Heartbreaker's harness pose? Although, you know... harness. But it's the only other thing that I can think of that gives specific crotch bulge other than Alruna's Rose and maaaaaybe Wingding.

Alexander the Darkangel's Love Of My Life

Colorful Bunny

24,025 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I see nothing wrong with the Godina's since it has a more artistic/naturey feels to its nudity an I personally plan on buying them for me for my birthday because I love everything about them an its a great deal ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff