Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ooo, so wheres the harem thread in the olympics o.o didnt gino win the last olympics?

I like sam o.o
Hey Kid! ^^ Nice to see you again.

I don't know. I didn't make a Harem thread. I'm concentrating on making up for the entire day I slept in by boosting my high score. XD;

No. Gino came in dead last last Olympics. sweatdrop

Dapper Citizen

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
RYCHI-SEMPAI!!!!
-tackles-
Oomf! *is tackled* Oh dear. Hello, Miss DarthTaco, it's great to see you too!

Enjoying the Olympics?

Hmm, I wonder when the next manga is going to come out. We have six/seven days until the Olympics is done.

Dapper Citizen

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
I am, but I'm waiting for the manga update. I'm getting impatient.

Forgive me for not coming in more often! Gomen-nasai!
-bows repeatedly-
Im floating right now so i cant play any of the games sad i can just post... so i dont get any items sad i cry! military sucking, havnt been able to get the past three monthly Collectables...

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rychi
Fallaryn
... I thought I joined this harem a long time ago. Apparently not!

Is it possible for me to be added to the list of awesome?

Of course. ^^ *hugs* Welcome to the Harem!

Oh well. Sam knows that Liam is a player. Hopefully, like you said, Shizumi, they'll find eachother some how. XD;

If not, I also second Gino and Natasha. I like the extreme different polarities.

LoL Natasha and Gino, now there's an interesting pair XD. But yes I hope during the olympics they'll come across each other X3 like star crossed loverssss heart heart lol
It's okay, Miss DarthTaco. Don't worry about it. You know we're always here. XD

Aw, that's a shame, Kid. sweatdrop At least you could buy the items off the marketplace.

Hahaha. Natasha is my second hope of something extremely different for Gino. XD;

Dapper Citizen

7,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Natasha and Gino would be cyuute together.

But I still say Damian/Louie/Gino. That is my OTP. heart

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rychi
It's okay, Miss DarthTaco. Don't worry about it. You know we're always here. XD

Aw, that's a shame, Kid. sweatdrop At least you could buy the items off the marketplace.

Hahaha. Natasha is my second hope of something extremely different for Gino. XD;

He needs some spice in his life X3, make his life interesting and fun
Natasha should give him an interesting piercing. Maybe a nice earring on the top of his ear or something. Or maybe not a piercing at all but a lovely ear cuff. I like those. XD;

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rychi
Natasha should give him an interesting piercing. Maybe a nice earring on the top of his ear or something. Or maybe not a piercing at all but a lovely ear cuff. I like those. XD;

ear cuff? You mean those things that look like clip ons and hug the ear? cause if that's what it is then that's adorable XD
Shizumi J Honda
Rychi

ear cuff? You mean those things that look like clip ons and hug the ear? cause if that's what it is then that's adorable XD

Yes, those ones. heart I love them. Personally, I have several myself, connected to little studs. XD

He should get one. It's very interesting but also very subtle. heart

3,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rychi
Shizumi J Honda
Rychi

Yes, those ones. heart I love them. Personally, I have several myself, connected to little studs. XD

He should get one. It's very interesting but also very subtle. heart

*nod nod* ^_^ he'll still look sophisticated, yet young and hip and a bit trendy ~.^ LoL. Gino could use a little makeover ^_^ like Ian! I love his pic when you get your results during the olympics XD he looks awesome.
Oh, I have Becky who reports to me. XD; She looks nice in something other than her Gold Mountain Uniform.

I think Gino already had a great make over. XD He grew his hair out all long and lovely, so, maybe other characters could get one. But, I'm excited how Gino is going to be drawn in the next manga. The new artist is pretty slick, very cute. Ian looked pretty different, but still, great. XD And he had his hat! He needs his hat in the store.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff