Welcome to Gaia! ::

What's your New Year's resolution for Gaia for 2015?

Complete my wishlist! 0.17857142857143 17.9% [ 15 ]
Finish my dream avatar! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Reach Alchemy Level 10! 0.10714285714286 10.7% [ 9 ]
Make lots of gold! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 14 ]
Beat Gaia games scoreboard! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Other (see my post) 0.25 25.0% [ 21 ]
I don't have a resolution T_T 0.29761904761905 29.8% [ 25 ]
Total Votes:[ 84 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
Happy New Year!! heart

Thank you all for sharing your resolutions and wish you best of luck with them! x3

Gaia should release more hand-held vegetable items, maybe I should consider getting a ticket to make a turnip/radish item. X3

Mega Bit

i resolve to quit in 2015 and focus on my real to do list

Obsessive Otaku

28,950 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Maybe collect one of each months MCs

Kujura's Other Half

Spicy Friend

36,175 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
my goal?
trying to keep my avi's bubblegum style and not changing my entire inventory every day xd
after all, I got very generous gifts now towards my current style, and I'd feel bad to sell these away gonk

Chatty Friend

11,775 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Contributor 150
heart Happy New Year! heart

My resolution's on Gaia are small and simple: -

A) To be more active and communicate and take part in the community, I seem to lurk alot and then post my opinions in a thread that sparks my interest, I also want too make some newer friends as most of mine have dissapeared from Gaia along time ago emo

B) To create some topics and item lists here in the GCD and among the other forums on Gaia! I created a item list for the Winter Regalia RIG and I really enjoyed the feedback and discussions that were going on there! ^^
I was thinking of taking up the challenge to create a recolor items list guide on Gaia with all the recolors in to help people catch up if they're like me and love to collect recolors @_@;;;

C) Gain more Gold so I can work on clearing my wishlist and gain the items I really want!

D) Keep my quest thread active and gain the avatars that I have created this year! Lmao! I would love to show them off somehow too! XD

E) To not be scared of going back to my normal hunts here on Gaia, like the Life Issues and Lifestyle Discussion forums!

and lastly:

F) To cut down my spending on Gaia Cash mainly for RL issues then Gaia's marketing and management problems, for the next 5 months I have alot of pre-orders due to be paid sweatdrop
(mainly for a new hobby of mine)

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Start all over again with an Animal base and try not to be so bitter about Gaia being so cash-centric anymore. sweatdrop

Heart Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
The countdown is on...

My new years resolution on Gaia is to actually find reasons to stick around this year! This site was a big part of my teenage years and then I left due to stupidity and the growing inflation. Now I am back and the inflation is worse than ever but I am hoping I can come to terms with it.

...tomorrow is my birthday

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces