Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Noob

I have a credit limit of 1.2k... and I will not ever max it out gaia... i know thats what you want emotion_awesome emotion_donotwant

Those who have a job... do you buy pixels for an insane amount of GC?

Partying Reveler

I use too , but then i wised up . I mean every now and then yeah if i have extra money that i don't have anything else to spend on i will . But my attitude has changed from spending a ridick amount of money on this site.

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

It kinda feels like your bragging .. i don't know if you are

Loyal Exhibitionist

Yes, I do buy pixels, but I'm not crazy enough to spend thousands of dollars in one shot. XP

Romantic Ladykiller

10,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Trinisette
I have a credit limit of 1.2k...

and i bought most of the 5000GC items like 2x's plus the bundles

good thing Im getting a pay check thats worth 2.5k for working overtime during the holidays

i may have all the items i want here on gaia now im in debt... im in debt for a couple more days until i pay off everything at once twisted emotion_dowant

Those who have a job... do you buy pixels? for an insane amount of GC?

lol

of the items you purchased, which would you say are worth in in the "long run" profit wise.
Or were you buying items for keeps?
I can play Gaia good enough to get the items I want without spending cash.

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Neon Wasteland
I use too , but then i wised up . I mean every now and then yeah if i have extra money that i don't have anything else to spend on i will . But my attitude has changed from spending a ridick amount of money on this site.

I got banned for buying items with real money and selling them in MP . They banned me for using money , yeah , never get over that.

It kinda feels like your bragging .. i don't know if you are
So they banned you for doing something they encourage? Because they have this as a "best way to make gold" in their sticky thread in the Welcome forum for new people.

I'd raise hell about this if I were you. It's really messed up.

Festive Noob

i hope you will regret giving gaia money
I wish I had that kind of money to just spend on gaia. The marionette bundle isn't helping either.

Trash

User Image
Well, it's your money, and you can spend it how you choose, I just hope you can cover it in time. sweatdrop . I wish I was in the position to splurge on myself a bit, but I'm not.

With that said, I wouldn't be able to justify that much of a purchase on Gaia - unless I was getting physical things (like when they had the IRL OMG and AFK in their shops with the shirts and stuff. I bought their OMG and AFK, they are SO WARM IN THE WINTER TIME, especially the AFK. >w< ).

I just hope you feel your purchase was worth it. I just can't spend money on Gaia after the things they've pulled the past six months or so.

O.G. Codger

20,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Battle Hardened 150
I'll buy something if I really want it (like Lucky the Cat), but I have too many other bills to pay to go crazy.

Fashionable Nerd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
♥ ♥
lol.

I used to buy a lot but then I stopped. Rather get a new haircut
and a killer dye job than sit here shitting my money on this crap
anymore. I'm just glad the items for BF suck. rofl

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are

Newbie Noob

royalgamer22
Trinisette
I have a credit limit of 1.2k...

and i bought most of the 5000GC items like 2x's plus the bundles

good thing Im getting a pay check thats worth 2.5k for working overtime during the holidays

i may have all the items i want here on gaia now im in debt... im in debt for a couple more days until i pay off everything at once twisted emotion_dowant

Those who have a job... do you buy pixels? for an insane amount of GC?

lol

of the items you purchased, which would you say are worth in in the "long run" profit wise.
Or were you buying items for keeps?
your avi looks like tsuna 8D

fellow KHR FAN

ehh profit wise? prlly all the 5000GC items. eventually they'll prlly peak at 120mil soon as that happens ima sell them

for the long run i think wintergreen is worth it ;o atleast before they resell it after 6 months

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Sigh...I miss getting paid for overtime.

Yes, I do spend real $$$ on pixels, and I went a little crazy last Black Friday, but not anywhere at your level. I value my free time a lot, so I'm willing to drop some cash rather than grind for hours earning gold. (OK, I may have cats who think they should sit on my laptop. Many a game of Booty Grab ruined that way...)

I don't see much I want this year. I think being bombarded with the constant offers all summer and fall has burned me out, plus I've realized I can only equip so many items, and I actually seem to wear gold shop stuff a bunch.

Now if Gaia would offer a tortoiseshell cat...hint, hint!!!...I'd be happy to spend cash on that!

Hairy Fairy

37,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Over Easy 100
erh

uh

hm.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff