Welcome to Gaia! ::

Iady brown

♫ so beautiful and so damn rare ♫
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

my avi is already irl me
i love lace, dresses, and skirts
oxfords and preppy styles too
so my closet on gaia is literally just my closet irl
i do that because i can just limit my spending to items i have irl
User Image

Holy s**t! Your avatar is literally you! That's hardcore.

Cyberpumpkin's Princess

Wistful Elder

66,725 Points
  • Potion Master 50
  • Miasmal Investigator 100
  • Bonfire Starter 500
On a day off:

At work:

Fashionable Girl

Chaotic Wishes
Iady brown

my avi is already irl me
i love lace, dresses, and skirts
oxfords and preppy styles too
so my closet on gaia is literally just my closet irl
i do that because i can just limit my spending to items i have irl
User Image

Holy s**t! Your avatar is literally you! That's hardcore.

LOL yes

oh, i love the dress you have in your sig
it looks really pretty on you
i used to be into a lot of lolita styles

but now i just like to look at it
i still think it's very beautiful
& i would love to own some of the more casual BTSSB dresses User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

irl in business attire.

in gaia, well, often as a dragoncat xd or pretty much anything
emi desu
My looks on Gaia change from mega kawaii weeaboo, to rainbow pastel goth b***h, to dead vampire gunner slut - but irl I'm pretty basic. See below!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Irl me is a music obsessed hermit with an odd job. 4laugh Then I got bored and made my xmas outfit! I think I made it pretty accurate, except my sweater had a snowman on it instead ... And for kicks, I made my metalhead gamer crush down below.

He helped me make it, actually! He thought it was perfect. emotion_c8

Idk why you would say you look basic, I think you look pretty awesome. I think your IRL alt look transfers over to your avatar pretty nicely!

maIenky droog

I'd say that's pretty close to irl me. I think my avatar is pretty similar to my irl style, I actually like the item Her Cold Embrace because it looks like how I dress irl. lol Even the graveyard is pretty accurate, I go there with my friend to draw sometimes. Before I sold most of my inventory, most of my items and avatars were black with some accent colors, and that's pretty much how I dress irl too.

I really like the idea of environments transferring over from real life as well! I don't use backgrounds very much so that hadn't even occurred to me.

Quote:

LOL yes

oh, i love the dress you have in your sig
it looks really pretty on you
i used to be into a lot of lolita styles

but now i just like to look at it
i still think it's very beautiful
& i would love to own some of the more casual BTSSB dresses User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thanks! If you ever feel like trying to hunt down some dresses, you should definitely check out secondhand consignment stores like Closet Child or Tokyo Alice because you could definitely find some cheap Baby there. I love more casual dresses because they're so much more wearable in daily life!

Snarky Vampire

39,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Champion 300
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Give that a darker brown for the hair color and some chest hair, and make it about 250 pounds or so, and you've basically got a dead ringer. I was surprised by how close of an approximation of my real life wardrobe I was able to make, considering the general lack of decent masculine items.

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

User Image

flash IRL: not as kawaii as she could have been
      ( because i'm constantly broke and am hampered by a dress code at work :c )

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Chaotic Wishes

aww thank you!!! 4laugh emotion_bigheart

Sweet Creature

34,275 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Rat Conqueror 500
pretty close to what I wore today:
User Image
My bangs blend into my hair now but this is close enough. xp
I like comfy sweaters and jackets and don't really color coordinate.

Backwoods Elder

Hmmm... Well, now that I think about it my current avi does have some things in common with my real life style... Both are wearing loose pants. =u= I always wear black sweatpants, because they are the most comfy.
And I always thought my hair was pretty normal, but apparently not because gaia doesn't have anything that looks like my hairstyle! D:

User Image
dark pillow
Hmmm... Well, now that I think about it my current avi does have some things in common with my real life style... Both are wearing loose pants. =u= I always wear black sweatpants, because they are the most comfy.
And I always thought my hair was pretty normal, but apparently not because gaia doesn't have anything that looks like my hairstyle! D:

User Image
Did you see President Diedrich out and about? I'm not sure he understands what's going on. Or maybe we're the ones who are confused.

Kawaii Nerd

13,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Timid 100
My braids are a little bit neater and I don't have bangs, but this is basically me right now irl.
To be honest, it really doesn't look that much different from how I dress a lot of my avis! Apart from the inhuman skin/hair/eye colors and impeccable color coordination, we actually tend to have a lot in common. Mainly because I love wearing big bulky tops with leggings... I end up looking quite top-heavy!

I'm actually tempted to use this avi... ;A;
Chaotic Wishes

Haha, thanks. I feel like it's a lot easier to make nice outfits on Gaia though.

hiimbeary
Chaotic Wishes

Haha, thanks. I feel like it's a lot easier to make nice outfits on Gaia though.

That's because putting on pants irl is just harder.

Shy Warrior

User Image
Oh man, some of you are so stylish IRL.
I'm just like 'throws something on'.
Since it's summer and I'm not riding atm, I alternate between little cotten dresses or mini shorts. (But at work so it's a dress).
There isn't a lot of brown hair styles. Mine is straight (today). And the eyeliner/red lips is a usual thing. And the mole ;;.
So different from avatar. Except the colour matching. I like shoes to match clothing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff