Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath
I feel proud of all entries whee ( weird feeling i know ) all are great!

Yeah, I don't envy the person trying to judge them. xD We all worked long and hard on them, though, so I hope they take the time to read all of them all the way through!

Me too! All have their fun points 3nodding i only wish more people had participated

Given how time-consuming it was, I can't say I blame them! Not everyone knows a ton about the world of Gaia or is willing to do the research, either. :3

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
Salathielly
Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath

Yeah, I don't envy the person trying to judge them. xD We all worked long and hard on them, though, so I hope they take the time to read all of them all the way through!

Me too! All have their fun points 3nodding i only wish more people had participated

Given how time-consuming it was, I can't say I blame them! Not everyone knows a ton about the world of Gaia or is willing to do the research, either. :3

Yeah :< blame finals.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath

I haven't had to deal with those for some time. xD /is old

On the downside, I don't get summers off.

Stubborn Gifter

Sad that it's not Flarn's trenchcoat, but at least he's remembered.

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Salathielly
Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath

I haven't had to deal with those for some time. xD /is old

On the downside, I don't get summers off.

That's how it is, unless you are a teacher but there is also work on summers for them

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Jisen Meizuki

Glad I'm not the only one who was hoping for an awesome coat when I saw Flarn's name. sweatdrop

Galphath
That's how it is, unless you are a teacher but there is also work on summers for them

There's always lesson plans to do for next year! Not to mention continuing education...

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Salathielly
Jisen Meizuki

Glad I'm not the only one who was hoping for an awesome coat when I saw Flarn's name. sweatdrop

Galphath

There's always lesson plans to do for next year! Not to mention continuing education...

If i knew how adult life would be i would never sign for it.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
No new contest nor results on those which were supposed to be released today?

*pokes today's book*

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Galphath

There are quite a lot of things nobody bothers to tell you about being an adult...guess that's part of the "fun" of living!

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Salathielly
Galphath

There are quite a lot of things nobody bothers to tell you about being an adult...guess that's part of the "fun" of living!

How to deal with phobias and social espectations should be part of school subjects.
Also how to never forget to read the fine print or deal with terrible bosses emo

King Noob

- - -
I'm so happy about Flarn's eyes.
I always held out hope that one day they'd release Flarn's skin.
Until that day comes, this will suffice.
- - -

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath

How to deal with phobias and social espectations should be part of school subjects.
Also how to never forget to read the fine print or deal with terrible bosses emo

While I don't regret any of the classes I took, I do wish they would have added in some "general life skills" classes with the topics you mentioned as well as financial topics like bills and health insurance and stuff like that. xD

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
Salathielly
Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath

While I don't regret any of the classes I took, I do wish they would have added in some "general life skills" classes with the topics you mentioned as well as financial topics like bills and health insurance and stuff like that. xD

Me too, some of those things also come suddenly because are stuff that you would probably need once a year so people forget to explain some of the little nuissances.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Flarns eyes...I would more assume they're 09's eyes as he blew Flarn up.

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath
Salathielly
Galphath

Me too, some of those things also come suddenly because are stuff that you would probably need once a year so people forget to explain some of the little nuissances.

Like taxes! emotion_awesome Where's Ivan when you need him in real life?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff