Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
Jisen Meizuki
Kotton Belle
So... summoning Gaia. How does one go about this? ninja

If you collect all 31 albums from the grant button, all you have to do is smack your forehead with all 31 albums. You'll be able to summon the Goddess Gaia. ninja

Just kidding. If you have all 31 albums, just go to Bifrost to buy the Gaia Goddess formula and go to the Alchemy page to "summon" her.

My neighbors and my cats all think I am crazy because I laughed so hard at this! rofl

King Noob

- - -
The Gaia skin is lovely. But i'm a bit disappointed that this was what they meant by "summon gaia".
I dunno what I expected, i'll admit. But... I dunno, it sounded more interesting than just another item.

Anyhoo, i'm very tempted to craft the formula just to get all the excess albums out of my inventory.
I like my inventory neat n' tidy.
- - -

Wild Bookworm

I didn't like any of this event's grants, except for the Zhivago one which will be good for Halloween, and this Goddess. Love the hair biggrin and it's not the most obnoxious green.

Fashionable Gaian

12,675 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I like the "summon gaia" item, kind of sucks that it was craft it though.

Questionable Warlord

I liked the grants more than the final product and for people complaining that there's no paw version of Gaia...guess what, there's no male version either!

Now you could argue that we have Nyx but that's the whole point. Gaia and Nyx are characters/NPCs or whatever you want to call them so they have one solid form. That's like asking for a paw version of Moira.

Cat

What about summoning Gaia?

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
BIacksmith
I liked the grants more than the final product and for people complaining that there's no paw version of Gaia...guess what, there's no male version either!

Now you could argue that we have Nyx but that's the whole point. Gaia and Nyx are characters/NPCs or whatever you want to call them so they have one solid form. That's like asking for a paw version of Moira.

Actually, a few of us realized that the Mantle makes up for that. ninja

And how do you know that Moira is not a were-Paw? LOL

Kitt Koneko

Been answered if you had been reading. You need one a each of the 31 books we been getting all month. Then need to get the Formula from BiFrost and then to craft it.

Tricky Bunny

I wasn't on Gaia much to participate in this event so I only have about half the grants. But I did enjoy this event and was surprised about the free items everyday. I'm used to event grants being 12 days or less like during Christmas.

Don't really care for the final item (Gaia item), it's nice but not for me. But I've seen a lot of spectacular avatars with it.

Cat

Lord Elwrind
BIacksmith

Actually, a few of us realized that the Mantle makes up for that. ninja

And how do you know that Moira is not a were-Paw? LOL

Kitt Koneko

Been answered if you had been reading. You need one a each of the 31 books we been getting all month. Then need to get the Formula from BiFrost and then to craft it.
I didn't need the condescension in your response.

I was able to find it on the first page.

Tipsy Prophet

9,925 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Spiritual Recalibrator

33,440 Points
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
BIacksmith

My thoughts exactly.

Magical Cat

Now I just wish there was a button to open all the grants at once.

Retro Punk

For those of you that did not like grant albums of this event... what are you going to do with them?

Moonlight Healer

Catalyste
BIacksmith

My thoughts exactly.

Same here. Honestly I'm glad I don't care for the final item....I wasn't able to get all the albums, and I like some of the items that came from them. cat_sweatdrop

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
User Image

The hair of the Gaia Goddess item is actually really pretty! c}:[>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers