Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you drink this?

Mmm, Definitely! 0.30097087378641 30.1% [ 62 ]
Heck No! 0.54854368932039 54.9% [ 113 ]
Gimme Gold! 0.1504854368932 15.0% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 206 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 ... 13 14 15 >

Romantic Genius

Even though I'm not a Starbucks coffee drinker [something about it that I don't like] But this video made me laugh so damn hard, that I had to watch it a second time. Well done Gaia! I want to see you guys in the Gaia kitchen one day making a huge Pizza! biggrin

Coffee Coffee Coffee! blaugh

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

When you dipped Justin Bieber in it, it looked so gross. Props for drinking it guys. gonk

Wild Bookworm

Well, since I'm one of those weird forrin Europeans, I'm assuming Starbucks is a coffee store chain - I've heard of it.
That all sound lethal, and stomach-churning rofl .......sips self-righteously on her decaff talk2hand

Wait wait wait wait............that was muumuupie!!!!!? For some reason I didn't expect our CEO to be (or at least look) so young.

Beloved Nerd

I'd probably stick my tongue in it at the most.

Beloved Nerd

Mermaid Eater
GaiaOnline coffee lvl: max

Maybe Gaia will actually be productive now.

ADMINS BOUNCING OFF THE WALL!

Beloved Nerd

Also, am I the only one that feels like Gaia HQ is too big? There seems like there's just SO much room...
And I saw a Razor scooter thing there XD

Sparkly Fairy

That sounds positively revolting. Bet it would power Doc's Delorean.

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Watched only for the Lanky.

Mission Accomplished.

24,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Party Animal 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
siskataya
Wrenry
I hope you tipped the barista well for that colon cleaning concoction.
We did actually - $10.00 tip for the hassle. We may be goofballs, but we don't screw kind, hardworking service people out of well-earned tips! 3nodding

-Sisky

That is a good tip for such a fun, revolting hassle. So now when the barista shares the story of when they spent nearly 30 minutes concocting the drink it at least will have a happy ending.

And if you ever go back into that Starbucks you will not cause eye rolls and groans.

Dapper Werewolf

I had no idea that Starbucks had protein powder.

Angelic Nitemare

Lazarus Larkin
I'm not really getting what this thread has to do with the Gaia community and why it's in the GCD. Shouldn't it be in the Chatterbox or something?

But whatever, I guess admins do whatever they want.

-hands you a shoehorn- Occasionally, it's nice to get the panties unbunched, yo.

As long as it's not an all the time thing.

Maybe an 'Admin Shenanigans" Sticky?

Scurvy Pirate

SaikoTaiko
Also, am I the only one that feels like Gaia HQ is too big? There seems like there's just SO much room...

Razor Scooters are a common mode of transportation used at the office, they come in handy cool

Angelic Nitemare

Uncle Kenny
SaikoTaiko

Razor Scooters are a common mode of transportation used at the office, they come in handy cool

CARDGAMES ON RAZOR SCOOTERS!

Also, I will buy you the March Anklets if you grab the nearest non lethal blunt object and bean Zero with it.

And as always, pics/vid or it didn't happen. mrgreen

Dust bunnies do not condone violence against coworkers. We do, however, find it hilarious.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Wistful Fairy

42,740 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
User ImageI think this means, inexplicably, that Rina needs an update on coffee items, especially within the Trenta size cat_mrgreen

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Razor Scooter race in the near future? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers