Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tenacious Hellhound

Odd Cinderella
Spandex Pudding
Uhm wow.."The Manslayer Duke of Lalune" item is way overly priced..but damn I want those wings..o.e

UGH I WANT IN NOOOW!!
Manslayer is /not/ a part of HOC though... sweatdrop It was just to promote an angry demon. sweatdrop

He's a dragon of some sort.... Were Dragon... Man Dragon... thing....
All the Flame Born have this sort of demonic look to them but they seem to be dragon based and neutral aligned.
Do we get to learn more of the story (than the bits showed in the comics) as we progress in the game?

Hopeful Girl

Hell_Tutor
Odd Cinderella
Spandex Pudding
Uhm wow.."The Manslayer Duke of Lalune" item is way overly priced..but damn I want those wings..o.e

UGH I WANT IN NOOOW!!
Manslayer is /not/ a part of HOC though... sweatdrop It was just to promote an angry demon. sweatdrop

He's a dragon of some sort.... Were Dragon... Man Dragon... thing....
All the Flame Born have this sort of demonic look to them but they seem to be dragon based and neutral aligned.
Do we get to learn more of the story (than the bits showed in the comics) as we progress in the game?
We're not even following the manga yet... sweatdrop

Hopeful Girl

Makto txan palulukan
Everyone else is playing fuuuuuu scream
Could it be anything to do with region? Is anyone who lives in England playing yet?
Chill. It's just a game. Yes, I know it has been hyped up, but you're not the only one not playing. rolleyes

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Odd Cinderella
Makto txan palulukan
Could it be anything to do with region? Is anyone who lives in England playing yet?
Chill. It's just a game. Yes, I know it has been hyped up, but you're not the only one not playing. rolleyes

Seriously though, I'm pretty anoyed now, people are starting to get pms through now and neither me, my mule or my sister have got one yet. It's not an open beta if I can't play it.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Is anyone finding the lack of an option to resize the screen incredibly annoying? I keep having to scroll/pull the game area around and it's turning me off from playing because that's annoying. I just want a zoom out option or something!

Receiver

this looks so gay... =___=

could've used that time and money to update ZOMG

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Still can't play it.

emotion_donotwant

Hopeful Girl

Makto txan palulukan
Odd Cinderella
Makto txan palulukan

Seriously though, I'm pretty anoyed now, people are starting to get pms through now and neither me, my mule or my sister have got one yet. It's not an open beta if I can't play it.
Did you sign up for the Beta when it was first introduced? ninja

Ice-Cold Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Odd Cinderella
Makto txan palulukan
Odd Cinderella
Makto txan palulukan

Did you sign up for the Beta when it was first introduced? ninja

Yep and I saw someone on another thread whos brother signed up and got the message a few minutes later a few days ago (might have been monday). I lit the fire and I've calmed a bit now, I just hope it comes my way this evening, they send the pms out aroung 12 US time right?

Hopeful Girl

Makto txan palulukan
Yep and I saw someone on another thread whos brother signed up and got the message a few minutes later a few days ago (might have been monday). I lit the fire and I've calmed a bit now, I just hope it comes my way this evening, they send the pms out aroung 12 US time right?
I didn't pay attention to the time. I just got my PM and waited an extra day before I played. 3nodding I had to wait. Just relax. It's just a game. If it was waiting on information whether or not your best friend survived the War in Iraq and no one is telling you s**t, then, yeah: I'd get frustrated. I haven't played since I did the trial thing and leveled up to 2. neutral

Tenacious Hellhound

Odd Cinderella
We're not even following the manga yet... sweatdrop

Oh, I see.
Okay, I guess the game is on a really, really early stage.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

I think the game is entirely separate from the world of gaia unless I'm wrong and the game is set in an alternate dimension which is open to us Gaians which was mysteriously provided to us by some juju left in gaia bank

Also you should see the flameborn champions *o* their wings are spiffy

clarion's King

Super Model

K4M
I think the game is entirely separate from the world of gaia unless I'm wrong and the game is set in an alternate dimension which is open to us Gaians which was mysteriously provided to us by some juju left in gaia bank

Considering that it's based on portals, they could bring everything there into canon any time they want. And I certainly hope they do one day (ಠ益ಠ)

Just imagine if Flameborn and Hellspawn invaded, with Avalon coming to warn everyone on Gaia. Everything that's currently happening now with Kuro and the vampires would seem like nothing! Everyone would have to put their differences aside and an epic battle would begin twisted

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Magus
K4M

Considering that it's based on portals, they could bring everything there into canon any time they want. And I certainly hope they do one day (ಠ益ಠ)

Just imagine if Flameborn and Hellspawn invaded, with Avalon coming to warn everyone on Gaia. Everything that's currently happening now with Kuro and the vampires would seem like nothing! Everyone would have to put their differences aside and an epic battle would begin twisted

Aye then it would feel kind of like zOMG yet not at the same time
I suppose depends if the game is a success or not

clarion's King

Super Model

K4M
Aye then it would feel kind of like zOMG yet not at the same time
I suppose depends if the game is a success or not

In retrospect, zOMG was a mess and worked the other way around (bringing ALL our ridiculous stories and shoving them into a game with... hardly any story). This time around, I think it would be a lot more exciting.

Though I wouldn't want to finish the story in the HoC game. I meant it would be cool if it was done here on the forums.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff