No. 0.064935064935065 6.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
1 2 3 >

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
I think it would be neat to give them another purpose. Bugs become ink for tats, fish are used for items... why not the flowers & papers?

I think they should both be tradeable for more than just what exists now. They need an update!

An idea: Let's say you have 5000 pieces of paper trash. You can combine them to make a paper pinata, & then you crack it open to reveal a neat paper prize. biggrin

I don't know, I just wish to see them be more useful. xD

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Flowers and paper are used for items. You can exchange flowers into bouquets at the Buttercup Cafe, and can exchange paper into items at Ruby's Rack. (Ink is also used in bouquets, if you want.) They're also used in alchemy.

I do agree that it would be nice to see some new uses for them, though.

Demonic Warlock

44,375 Points
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Einrick
Flowers and paper are used for items. You can exchange flowers into bouquets at the Buttercup Cafe, and can exchange paper into items at Ruby's Rack. (Ink is also used in bouquets, if you want.) They're also used in alchemy.

I do agree that it would be nice to see some new uses for them, though.

I mean past their default uses, but yes. razz

Haunter

41,650 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Level Up 200
I do like your idea, but we'd immediately need another way to get them.
Have you seen the MP prices of bugs, paper and flowers? Or worse still, ink?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
I don't know how many petitions that I've signed for an update with the trash, flowers, and bug features.

I would love to see new trash, flowers, and bugs along with new inks and items that you can make from them.
I would also like to have them make it a little bit easier to find the rare bugs, right now it's like impossible.
The only time I have ever found rare bugs was when the original towns glitched and they were like everywhere.
That would be nice. 3nodding

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
I wish there was new ways to use them. I wish they would improve the Towns 2 when it comes to collecting them too.

I never thought about the pinatas, but it's actually a nice idea smile Personally, I'd love it if we could have ways to transform the towns flowers into hair accessories. Hairpins, crowns, hairbows, garden of flowers as a background for our avatars, jewels like bracelets and necklaces.... Sure we can transform them into bouquets, but I always thought it wasn't much compared to all the possibilities of things which could be done with them. I mean... papers and fish have way more choices than flowers, yet flowers would be really great to add a small touch to our avatars.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
This was part of the idea behind alchemy.

I've wanted for a long time to see a.) a greater variety of the towns items and b.) an update to the paper, flower, and tattoo exchanges. The current systems cannot compete with the demand for items in alchemy, so they are rarely utilized anymore. (I'd also really like some new recipes; there's tons of cache ingredients that only get used in one item)

I'd really like to see a "recycling program" for the paper items, because the visors, throwing stars, etc. are basically junk. Even get back 5 pieces of trash would be amazingly helpful. New uses for the common "trash" items (the ones that aren't old crumpled newspaper or sunflowers) would be great because there are hundreds more commons than rares, so they would never even come close to being used up in the current systems which are dependent on having equal numbers of each item.

Probably never ever going to be seen because Towns users and alchemists are in the minority and updating free features is unlikely to make enough money for Gaia to be worth it.

Handsome Destroyer

Well, technically, if you have 5000 paper bags, you can make a Monster Brown Paper Bag. Flowers and papers are also alchemy components.

But I don't disagree. I've always thought it would be nice to make origami accessories out of paper. Think of the thousand paper cranes tradition. I hadn't considered the flowers as much, but something like a long flower garland could look quite nice and would be unique, as far as I know.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KillerCaitie
An idea: Let's say you have 5000 pieces of paper trash. You can combine them to make a paper pinata, & then you crack it open to reveal a neat paper prize. biggrin
Cute. But only if we can used mixed amounts like when creating inks. The only reason I have that many was due to hoarding paper before Alchemy started up. 1000 is probably more feasible.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm still wishing they'd actually add something you could make from the drift wood in fishing. All three other kinds of junk can be traded for some silly items at Logan's, but the drift wood is just... there. It *is* used in at least one alchemy formula, but not a particularly popular one, so you can't even sell it...

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
These really should be updated! as well as bachelor credits!

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
GoldSundara
Not so much on those. They are extremely labor intensive to get and have a high demand for use in alchemy.

Shadowy Gaian

17,925 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sweet Sentiment
GoldSundara
Not so much on those. They are extremely labor intensive to get and have a high demand for use in alchemy.
I had no idea they were used in alchemy. Is it for the higher level formulas? sweatdrop

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
GoldSundara
I had no idea they were used in alchemy. Is it for the higher level formulas? sweatdrop
No, for the caches and cases. They might be used in other formulas too, but those are the big ones.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff