Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Jillmanji
They better keep this as a flash sale, unlike the last one they did (which is still going on) stare

You got your wish lol

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Doused
I wonder why they cut it short. Could it be they're making room for another flash sale? Or is something going to happen soon? Now I'm paranoid. gonk

I'm thinking people were pissed that there was an unlimited supply of the item. People have been asking for Gaia to deflate the economy but get pissed whenever any of their items are in the sale. emotion_donotwant
L0LlTAB0T
Doused
I wonder why they cut it short. Could it be they're making room for another flash sale? Or is something going to happen soon? Now I'm paranoid. gonk

I'm thinking people were pissed that there was an unlimited supply of the item. People have been asking for Gaia to deflate the economy but get pissed whenever any of their items are in the sale. emotion_donotwant

No but you see, it's fine to release items as long as it's items they don't have or haven't invested in~ Gaia is a little weird that way. I understand I guess. People want items to be affordable, while those that have the items want it to increase in price in case they sell them. No one will ever be happy! It didn't look like the items this time really decreased much in value, then again it's probably Flynn messing things up.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Doused
L0LlTAB0T
Doused

No but you see, it's fine to release items as long as it's items they don't have or haven't invested in~ Gaia is a little weird that way. I understand I guess. People want items to be affordable, while those that have the items want it to increase in price in case they sell them. No one will ever be happy! It didn't look like the items this time really decreased much in value, then again it's probably Flynn messing things up.

No, most actually inflated. Flora, for example, as ABP at 12m last night but people were posting screenshots of people buying them for around 22m a pop. I don't understand why so many people are buying things if they're nowhere close to ABP. What made MP users so dumb all of a sudden?! pft

but yeah. There are tons of people I've seen who were complaining about the inflation, but the moment something they had went on sale they freaked and started saying "nooo stop the flash sales they bad they take away from worth"
That's what you were ASKING for! dfskhdsalkhfas these types of people

But yeah if they released items that haven't been invested in....
Well I really can't think of any item that could reduce the inflation that isn't invested in. Like, there are people hoarding Apprentice Charm 3rd gens for jeezbus sake. That, and if they did release an item that isn't invested in there would be no improvement made to the economy, as nobody would buy them and only that item would deflate even more than it already had deflated. redface
L0LlTAB0T
Doused
L0LlTAB0T
Doused

No, most actually inflated. Flora, for example, as ABP at 12m last night but people were posting screenshots of people buying them for around 22m a pop. I don't understand why so many people are buying things if they're nowhere close to ABP. What made MP users so dumb all of a sudden?! pft

but yeah. There are tons of people I've seen who were complaining about the inflation, but the moment something they had went on sale they freaked and started saying "nooo stop the flash sales they bad they take away from worth"
That's what you were ASKING for! dfskhdsalkhfas these types of people

But yeah if they released items that haven't been invested in....
Well I really can't think of any item that could reduce the inflation that isn't invested in. Like, there are people hoarding Apprentice Charm 3rd gens for jeezbus sake. That, and if they did release an item that isn't invested in there would be no improvement made to the economy, as nobody would buy them and only that item would deflate even more than it already had deflated. redface

Having an item being rereleased and increasing in price blows my mind. Then again we don't know how many of them were sold in comparison to people buying Flynn's Chests and buying those items with gold instead. It's just kinda mind blowing how bad it's gotten. I can't wait for that gold sink event.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Doused

I'm waiting for the new GS with nice items.

Oh and it'd be amazing if they did a mass Cri update like with tons of pretty expensive things gonk

still hoping for new items or a CS bundle for halloween

Lonely Dabbler

Hmm so they're cutting this flash sale short, but don't post when they're going to take the items away. :I Does that seem odd to anyone? (I understand the last one got botched but shouldn't this sale be independent of the other sale.)

I feel sorry for the people who actually want these items, it's at a bad time to be an item in a flash sale because of the re-re-re-release of flynn's booty and the new flynn's chest so there's competition on which item(s) to split your money on.

I wonder if this is solely a marketing tactic to get people to buy these items, because with the danger of a small amount left of a highly desired product, and the short window of time to get them, that should put pressure on the customer to buy it before it disappears. sweatdrop

Questionable Loiterer

L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji
They better keep this as a flash sale, unlike the last one they did (which is still going on) stare

You got your wish lol

I'm glad I did! I'm still really upset that they turned that last "flash" sale into a normal thing (and am very curious as to why they did it, too).

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Jillmanji
L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji

You got your wish lol

I'm glad I did! I'm still really upset that they turned that last "flash" sale into a normal thing (and am very curious as to why they did it, too).

I think it has to do with the looming effects of Obamacare.

Obamacare may do more harm than good, but right now I think a Gov. shutdown is the stupidest way to protest it because that'll make a ton of problems and hurt a lot more, if it lasts for over a week.
bleh

on topic,
I'm actually curious as to why they're ending it so quickly myself.

Sparkling Transmutator

L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji
L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji

You got your wish lol

Obamacare may do more harm than good, but right now I think a Gov. shutdown is the stupidest way to protest it because that'll make a ton of problems and hurt a lot more, if it lasts for over a week.
bleh

on topic,

According to various websites concerning the programs Gaia offers to its employees, they already have a really nice company insurance/benefits policy. The Affordable Care Act shouldn't affect GaiaOnline.

The end result is that the flash sales probably generate a lot of revenue for the site, so why wouldn't they continue to host them? It is basically money for very little work on their part.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Winter Hue
L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji
L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji

You got your wish lol

bleh

on topic,

According to various websites concerning the programs Gaia offers to its employees, they already have a really nice company insurance/benefits policy. The Affordable Care Act shouldn't affect GaiaOnline.

The end result is that the flash sales probably generate a lot of revenue for the site, so why wouldn't they continue to host them? It is basically money for very little work on their part.

Yes, which makes it even more strange that it's ending so quickly. o wo ; Were they lying about its' schedule the whole time?

Sparkling Transmutator

L0LlTAB0T
Winter Hue
L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji
L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji

You got your wish lol

bleh

on topic,

Yes, which makes it even more strange that it's ending so quickly. o wo ; Were they lying about its' schedule the whole time?

*shrugs* This could have simply been a feature of all of the La Victoire flash sales. Maybe the
other sales didn't reach their sale limits. We can merely speculate why this one ended sooner.

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Winter Hue
L0LlTAB0T
Winter Hue
L0LlTAB0T
Jillmanji

bleh

on topic,

*shrugs* This could have simply been a feature of all of the La Victoire flash sales. Maybe the
other sales didn't reach their sale limits. We can merely speculate why this one ended sooner.

Yep. I'm kinda sad that most of the items in the sales have inflated since. emo

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Oops I dominated this page sorry

Bunny

scream Frick. C Blessing is leaving EARLY just as I got enough funds to buy one, so the price it rocketing up again...

(Anyone want to sell one to me for 14m? xD)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff