Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hero

So sick of Flash Sales.
Is this the eighth one this week? rolleyes

Imagine getting just one of these flash sales, 6 months ago. It'd be the cause of a huge uproar.

Predestined Survivor

11,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
The flora hair for me would look better if it didn't have those hair pin things on it. And dat color emotion_dowant

Tricky Phantom

Not interested; Gaia's business practices have discouraged me from spending anymore money on their overpriced items. I'm glad I've finally realized how ridiculous Gaia has become. My bank account has never been happier.

Tiny Inquisitor

Slick Southpaw

talk2hand obviously not makin nuff moolah like the lacy dainty types, yah?

They're really selling themselves short. I don't know anyone who doesn't love staring at handsome, manly, slightly fuzzy men.

Imagine a whole forum of them emotion_drool

Maybe they're withholding manly items because only a few artists can actually do 'masculine'. Which is weird because I clearly abuse my powers of artistry to draw manly men....

Popular Abductee

Honestly, I cant even keep track of all these 'flash sales'. gonk

Astral Dreamer

Jeffrey M Roth

Maybe they're withholding manly items because only a few artists can actually do 'masculine'.

If this is true they need to hire more. No such thing as too many manly items. plus so tired of all this frill

Magical Fatcat

20,450 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I hope it's just a flash sale.
In, out.

Ghost-it Notes's Widower

Ferocious Dragon

Gah, I said I was gonna try and hoard all of my GC, but I had to get a Workshop Flora. I promised my friend that if it was ever in a sale, I would get it for her. She was really happy, though, so it was worth it. ;u;

barium711's Wife

Festive Leader

21,800 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
DQ7
Not interested; Gaia's business practices have discouraged me from spending anymore money on their overpriced items. I'm glad I've finally realized how ridiculous Gaia has become. My bank account has never been happier.

I really want a Flora! But I absolutely will not let myself buy GC. Not with the ridiculous state of chaos this site has been in lately. Maybe I'll think about it after they release the new site and things settle down here. In the meantime I'll just clench my jaw and make dream avatars lol.

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Jeffrey M Roth
Slick Southpaw

talk2hand obviously not makin nuff moolah like the lacy dainty types, yah?

They're really selling themselves short. I don't know anyone who doesn't love staring at handsome, manly, slightly fuzzy men.

Imagine a whole forum of them emotion_drool

Maybe they're withholding manly items because only a few artists can actually do 'masculine'. Which is weird because I clearly abuse my powers of artistry to draw manly men....

... emotion_kirakira emotion_dowant

Tiny Inquisitor

VVithnail

If this is true they need to hire more. No such thing as too many manly items. plus so tired of all this frill

I agree with you, on all three points.

If they are looking for artists to design items, they should look to the Art Shops/Art Freebies forums. ninja
yay more items we cant afford

Sparkling Transmutator

HintOfCholera
The flora hair for me would look better if it didn't have those hair pin things on it. And dat color emotion_dowant

The Flora wig doesn't have hairpins on it. That is another pose on top of the wig.

Tiny Inquisitor

Beast Henshin

... emotion_kirakira emotion_dowant

Do... you..... want something?

You have to be specific I am kind of slow at the best of times. 3nodding

Buggy Mage

Really nice items for fair prices but I really don't like cute items. sweatdrop
I know a lot of people love the blessing items thoough, So I'm very happy for the people that get a chance at it. Also, even though Flora's a pretty unique item, I never felt the original market price was at a good range.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff