Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yamino Tenshi
I think he put makeup over his scar for Halloween. Or maybe the scar was fake all along just to make him seem tougher. xd
Hm. Good point. The scar could be fake, thus explaining why he doesn't want to talk about it...
Yamino Tenshi
He also has a left hand in the pictures of him and Gambino during the Christmas comic.

I think he put makeup over his scar for Halloween. Or maybe the scar was fake all along just to make him seem tougher. xd

Right hand....he wasnt supposed to have a right hand.
D.Darko
User Image

Um... Right hand. xd
Where did this come from?
Enlong
D.Darko
User Image

Um... Right hand. xd

One of the haloweens. I think the first one.
Enlong
Halloween... 2k5, right?
Shady Guy
kenjiro_hitomi
Seraphor
D.Darko
User Image

Um... Right hand. xd
3nodding

I don't see how saying how he might be left handed disproves anything, it's just another theory, and not a very good one at that, you're basically saying it can't be Edmun because, it just wasn't him.

I was saying he didnt have a right hand. But now it looks like he does.

No scar! eek He doesn't have a scar in this picture!
He somehow looks younger in the picture,so I don't think so,or it was before he got the scar.
-[Faiths Revenge]-
Shady Guy
kenjiro_hitomi
Seraphor
D.Darko
User Image

Um... Right hand. xd
3nodding

I don't see how saying how he might be left handed disproves anything, it's just another theory, and not a very good one at that, you're basically saying it can't be Edmun because, it just wasn't him.

I was saying he didnt have a right hand. But now it looks like he does.

No scar! eek He doesn't have a scar in this picture!
He somehow looks younger in the picture,so I don't think so,or it was before he got the scar.

He doesnt have his grey beard, glasses or as many lines on his face. He has more forehead lines now and lines around his mouth.
kenjiro_hitomi

He doesnt have his grey beard, glasses or as many lines on his face. He has more forehead lines now and lines around his mouth.
Ha!
I'm right!
(I think.)
We'll just have to wait and see.
It couldn't have been Edmund,since he's Gambino's friend(From the Christmas thing....),and it couldn't of been the Helsons,since they where in their mansion at the time.....
It has to be Edmund! Look at this

User Image
User Image

His hand does exist

User Image

Now Read what Gambino said from the christmas Gino went missing "He is one of the only men in this world who I would call "friend." He's on THE LEVEL."

"And it's times like these that remind you that friends are only temporary. Family is forever"
kenjiro_hitomi
So I guess he is just a pervert then.

=_=;;

It's much too high up for that! I say he's got a gun in there.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Not a bad theory, but Lab Tech X still remains as a suspect for me.
zmann107
It has to be Edmund! Look at this

User Image
User Image

His hand does exist

User Image

Now Read what Gambino said from the christmas Gino went missing "He is one of the only men in this world who I would call "friend." He's on THE LEVEL."

"And it's times like these that remind you that friends are only temporary. Family is forever"

could be
Edmund is the only one who is rich as Gambino! Edmund is a Military person! He has the ability to snipe and the reason! Edmund wants to be like Gambino So If Gambino is dead Edmund can become "Gaias Most Powerful Man"

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces