Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Snowflake

27,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cool Cat 500
This is nice....

Now....if only the Gold Generators vanished, or had less gold in them....

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
OH! Lovely! Nice to have an update!

Unbeatable Knight

i got at least 1.3 million and a heart charm... didnt we just have two gold sinks to get rid of gold?

Magnetic Phantom

13,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Battle: KO 200
        wait, how do you draw all of them at once?

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
User Image

carry on! Woo, wow, much higher payouts!!

Wild Bookworm

I got 1m and two heart charms.
Hmmm...is this going to create a proliferation of mules?
I wonder why they updated it? Generosity hasn't been their strong suit lately. I suppose it's to attract or retain new members.

Mega Noob

Antiq
I wonder why they updated it? Generosity hasn't been their strong suit lately. I suppose it's to attract or retain new members.

That's what I'm hoping. It's easier to get members who can buy a couple shinies, get them hooked, before getting them to spend cash. They'll have a better understanding of the site, and will know how to spend their money better. rofl

I love the update especially from the Charms perspective. Yeasterday I collected mine too early but today I got ~1mil gold. I don't think that I'm used to the inflation as this still is a big deal to me, yes even considering the current prices. At least now it's more accurate to the post big market bang situation.

I'm hoping there are some Alchemy items out there as well.

Dangerous Cultist

5,950 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

I got super lucky too! 8D

Wild Bookworm

DC-Chan
Antiq

That's what I'm hoping. It's easier to get members who can buy a couple shinies, get them hooked, before getting them to spend cash. They'll have a better understanding of the site, and will know how to spend their money better. rofl

Yeah, more members = more $$$. As a business, they should be campaigning hard for newbies. Of course, that would also mean addressing a few problems here, like updating some old creaky things and providing sufficient entertainment like events.

Jae Jin-ah's Oppa

Pokejinka Horangi

I was questing for charms before the update, so all I have to say is... I'm absolutely stunned and overjoyed to see they were added to the DC. For once, items on my wishlist aren't seemingly impossible... and I'm not getting s**t every day worth 25-100g literally. cat_crying

Sparkly Fairy

User Image

got 2 heart charms this morning and 250k, 20k and a lump of coal. I swear i was a good girl, santa.

Devoted Pawn

40,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
I got over fifty thousand gold and two rare items yesterday. Needless to say, it surprised the hell out of me.

Cluttered Cutie-Pie

I got 2 Heart Charms in a row, and also 12345 gold.
Lovin' this update! rofl

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
I got 5 charms the first day, but today I got an aquarium background and two genuinely ancient gold shop items. I'd honestly forgotten that Anti-Fashion shoes existed, but here they are, staring at me from my inventory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff