Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noble Newb

21,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I was just about to post about this, I got about 100k gold and 3 heart charms, which is pretty unusual. yum_pie

Looking at the screenshot...is there some 'Draw all' button I am missing somewhere? Maybe my screen is too small and I don't get the new and shiny dialog (I haven't got a dialog in a while, I get redirected to a new page when I click each DC).

LiBu's Wife

Festive Fairy

Wow. I just got two heart charms and a star charm.

(And a shocked emote and some fish bait, but this is still sooooo much better. Damn, Gaia! <3)

Striking Sex Symbol

Just came here to see if it was a new thing, I just got "250000 Gold" eek

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
chainsofdeath
Seabook Arno
>____>;; I wish I had waited to do my daily chance.

There's always tomorrow!! biggrin
and the day after and the one after that, and forever~ * w *

gonk I wanted my instant gratification ;3;

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

I got over 300k and a heart and star charm. I'm so glad they finally updated it.

Big Member

Seriously? I gotta start clicking the DC again.

danger ravioli's Partner In Crime

Anxious Ghost

How in creation do you open them all at once?

I like that the odds are getting better, finally.

Dangerous Darling

Ikr? It was super exciting.
I really hope they don't roll back the odds like they did with caches--'cause that was a bummer.
chainsofdeath

A diamond?! NIIIICE~
I like this new DC too. C:

Tiny Alchemist

Yeah, there's a thread in SF about this, Zero Omega just posted about the new change.

Heart Charms are going to drop, which is a good thing if you actually want to craft with them.

I got a Spider Witchling dress, I wonder if animal items are in the mix.

Explorer

Pemba
I was just about to post about this, I got about 100k gold and 3 heart charms, which is pretty unusual. yum_pie

Looking at the screenshot...is there some 'Draw all' button I am missing somewhere? Maybe my screen is too small and I don't get the new and shiny dialog (I haven't got a dialog in a while, I get redirected to a new page when I click each DC).

Nice, nice. But the Draw all button is actually an add on I use from an app called BetterGaia on Chrome

Striking Sex Symbol

Ooh, and a heart charm. Nice!

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Bowie-Spawan
Nice!

Too bad I already collected all mine hours ago before the update apparently went into effect xp
When? I did mine around midnight.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

chainsofdeath
More than my usual 25-100 gold?

User Image
User Image

I'm talking about 100k+ here, and a heart charm~ emotion_kirakira
But that's pretty cool if Gaia decided to tweak the odds a bit. It's about time, right?

*Seems like you can get other charms as well, other than the heart. Confirmed: Star Charms and Diamond Charms

So . . .
gaia_spoons Have you gotten something out of the ordinary from the DC lately?
gaia_spoons Do you think Gaia has tweaked with the prizes and odds of the DC?

Yay! I'm not the only one who had this happen biggrin

I definitely think they updated it today, I was pumped to see what I got lol

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Blargh! Makes me wish I got a heart charm! I really want to diddle around with the GoFushion thing. I would love to be able to sink more gold into the kickstarter and try more combinations.

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

chainsofdeath
Pemba

Nice, nice. But the Draw all button is actually an add on I use from an app called BetterGaia on Chrome

How did you get yours to work? BG kind of died on me after I updated Chrome a couple days ago

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff