Welcome to Gaia! ::

Grr...
Two Darks.
Two Goghs.
Two Aces.
Or one of which? T-T
I wants them but I don't know which ones.
Keep in mind I'm going to wear them(the ace+gogh+items from the Dark) and s**t, not sell unless I hates it.
I really like the dark reflection. It's so beautiful and mysterious. But the gogh and ace are too (even though it hasn't evolved yet, I want first gens).
Any ideas? I got one person saying two darks, one saying a dark and gogh... I'm so indecisive </3

Luxurious Accumulator

22,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Task Accomplished 100
iYummieFuzzy
its cause they have them on tektek before hand and that how she got them so fast.
tektek didn't have them the day the rig came out, tektek isn't fast enough for that. It is usually a day after the rig has been released before it starts getting data on it.

Friendly Genius

5,900 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Misses Brinks
Grr...
Two Darks.
Two Goghs.
Two Aces.
Or one of which? T-T
I wants them but I don't know which ones.
Keep in mind I'm going to wear them(the ace+gogh+items from the Dark) and s**t, not sell unless I hates it.
I really like the dark reflection. It's so beautiful and mysterious. But the gogh and ace are too (even though it hasn't evolved yet, I want first gens).
Any ideas? I got one person saying two darks, one saying a dark and gogh... I'm so indecisive </3

I'd go with the Gogh and the Ace, since both are likely to go up in price for a first gen, not down.
The Dark Reflections will probably go down, since they won't be evolving.
steelmagghia
I'd go with the Gogh and the Ace, since both are likely to go up in price for a first gen, not down.
The Dark Reflections will probably go down, since they won't be evolving.
"Keep in mind I'm going to wear them"

I'm not going to be selling them no matter their worth, unless they suck.
So I'm really asking of what would give the most as far as items are concerned. Not value in gold, but in art, diversity, etc. We all know the Gogh, so we can potentially rule that out. We all know what the dark gives, but what we get from it and how much is a slight mystery (or random in the Random Item Generator).
So I'm really really asking is what would be the best bet to place my 2k in cash. Keep in mind when Gogh might be leaving and the Ace might be evolving (i can haz 1st gen).
Although I appreciat the answer, it really missed the point of why I want the items.

Dapper Dabbler

i have terrible luck at these things

1,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Can anyone please tell me how to USE dark reflection..is it for zOMG or....
Thank you for this list ! <3
I think I'll consider buying a Dark Reflection now.
i got ancient naginata from dark reflection though i dont remember what i clicked hehe emo

Sparkling Singing

Someone got bunny slippers from this rig? O:
What is the blue dress called the one on kanoko?
oh, thank you ever so much. ^^ I think I shall buy one of these.

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
dude, the plumber's hat looks like mario's hat!

Trash Bear

Jack's autohack isn't working. I tried on the MP and it doesn't work right either.
I have about 41k, which mirror is best to get with the money that I have?? Which under 41k gives out the best items??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff