41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
From today's Ask the Staff:

[NPC] Gaia Staff

Quote:
Event

So Valentine's Day is coming up. When are we going to have an event or CI of Bludeau looking for love?

We're hard at work on our Valentine's Day event! Whether or not it involves our dear Bludeau looking for love is a mystery. ninja But keep an eye out for more details later in the week!

Good. They didn't forget again like last year.

Discuss: your predictions, hopes, and wishes for the upcoming event.

Unstoppable Hoarder

I just hope there's at least one item. 3nodding For me, it doesn't have to be a huge event, all I ask is one freebie.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Agreed, at least there will be at least one freebie and very likely lots of cash shop items xd
I'd like to see some NPC interaction in the forums. Maybe some romance-related drama between them or something like that.

Also would be happy to see a freebie and an achievement or two.
(Jumps in joy) heart
.......Wait, they forgot one last year? 0.o

Timely Advisor

I wonder if they'll be going for silly or serious this year.

Serious being something like someone/group trying to find love. Maybe a ball?
Silly being something like Diedrich filling in. (people remember that, right?)

Edgiest Knife

43,715 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Edgiest 250
Thank you gonk (Also thank you Finni for being awesome last year.)

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

DollyxColly
(Jumps in joy) heart

One wasn't planned to be made. That's where Heartbreak Cafe comes in. Before they just threw one together, the cafe opened up as a user-run event for Valentine's.
RandomKate
DollyxColly
(Jumps in joy) heart

One wasn't planned to be made. That's where Heartbreak Cafe comes in. Before they just threw one together, the cafe opened up as a user-run event for Valentine's.

..........Wow..........

Sapphire Otter

DollyxColly
RandomKate
DollyxColly
(Jumps in joy) heart

..........Wow..........

The Cafe was a huge success, though! It left Finni permanently as a bunny (as shown as their avi), was given a mention/reference in Bunnihilation (items being Bunny waitress and balloon) and it's own item User Image HeartBreak Cafe Apparel.

Perfect Saint

Oh no. I predict more spending! emo

Aged Bunny

RandomKate
DollyxColly
RandomKate
DollyxColly
(Jumps in joy) heart

..........Wow..........

The Cafe was a huge success, though! It left Finni permanently as a bunny (as shown as their avi), was given a mention/reference in Bunnihilation (items being Bunny waitress and balloon) and it's own item User Image HeartBreak Cafe Apparel.

Left finni as a bunny? I must of missed something here. D;
RandomKate
DollyxColly
RandomKate
DollyxColly
(Jumps in joy) heart

..........Wow..........

WOW! heart

Sapphire Otter

Dark Metamorphosis

I was just playing around with that one. I just haven't seen Finni as a human avi ever since the Cafe's 2014 ending. =P

For those who don't know: Finni was/is the Cafe's adorable bunny waitress. TOTALLY HEARTBREAK CAFE'S MASCOT.

Aged Bunny

RandomKate
Dark Metamorphosis

I was just playing around with that one. I just haven't seen Finni as a human avi ever since the Cafe's ending. =P

For those who don't know: Finni was/is the Cafe's adorable bunny waitress. TOTALLY HEARTBREAK CAFE'S MASCOT.

Dang it, I wanted to thank the people whoever came up with that. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces