Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
Meromictic
Gaia didn't forget last year though. It was just a small event. link
They did forget. The event they ended up having was thrown together last minute.

Normally, they plan ahead and start the event a week or so before. This started ON Valentine's day IIRC.

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I hope there will be an event with NPCs, like in old days with hot pictures and i hope gaia will make items and poses of NPCs! For paws too.. I want to pose with Louie and Carl on my avatar!
I loved that anon letter sending event too, and i also miss Cupid with a full event!

So, they said Valentine's Day event, so it won't be a kickstarter! Yay~ (i hope..)
Yes, that event in 2014 was a big what, but at least, they have plans this year!

Unholy Spark

42,875 Points
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wintersday Bard 50
I hope it's not impossibly tedious to get achievements or prizes. The events are so much nicer when it has a leisurely pace.
Yeata Zi
DollyxColly
RandomKate
DollyxColly
RandomKate
DollyxColly
(Jumps in joy) heart
.......Wait, they forgot one last year? 0.o

One wasn't planned to be made. That's where Heartbreak Cafe comes in. Before they just threw one together, the cafe opened up as a user-run event for Valentine's.

..........Wow..........

The Cafe was a huge success, though! It left Finni permanently as a bunny (as shown as their avi), was given a mention/reference in Bunnihilation (items being Bunny waitress and balloon) and it's own item User Image HeartBreak Cafe Apparel.

WOW! heart
Yeah! The event is happening this year again too! Link in my signature!

AWESOME! heart

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
krixkrax
I hope there will be an event with NPCs, like in old days with hot pictures and i hope gaia will make items and poses of NPCs! For paws too.. I want to pose with Louie and Carl on my avatar!
I loved that anon letter sending event too, and i also miss Cupid with a full event!

So, they said Valentine's Day event, so it won't be a kickstarter! Yay~ (i hope..)
Yes, that event in 2014 was a big what, but at least, they have plans this year!
Kickstarters are not events. They are held before an event launches.

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
basselope7
krixkrax

Kickstarters are not events. They are held before an event launches.

I think the same, so yay~ 4laugh

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
They forgot last year? Haa.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

[ RenRen ]

Technically, no event was planned for last year. After much talk, one was quickly put together.

King Noob

- - -
who will b my valentine? emotion_kirakira
- - -

Smitten Kitten

16,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
RandomKate
[ RenRen ]

Technically, no event was planned for last year. After much talk, one was quickly put together.
Oh, that does ring a bell. I remember the event being really weird.

Newbie Noob

an event! wow. eek i'm so glad they remembered this year. *taps fingers* //tryingtobepatienthere ......

kids killing kids's Partner In Crime

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

-crosses fingers- Please be no player vs. player battle event. Please be no 'sink this amount of gold' event.

Green Fairy

27,450 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I wonder if it'll explain what Santa's doing still hanging out on the world map and demanding cheer... wink

Quick Punk

15,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Chad: Victory! 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Campaign Manager 500
Just glad there will be an event and they remembered but hopefully it isn't only about sinking gold.

Stubborn Gifter

basselope7
Meromictic
Gaia didn't forget last year though. It was just a small event. link
They did forget. The event they ended up having was thrown together last minute.

Normally, they plan ahead and start the event a week or so before. This started ON Valentine's day IIRC.

Actually, no. They didn't forget. Uncle Kenny informed everyone that there was no event because they were so busied with other projects. Not to mention, no one bother to inform Uncle Kenny since he was leaving Gaia for his new job. And this was what, a week or more before the bad news come? But thanks to the HBC and Finni, they pulled it on the last minute.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff