Little Bunny Prince

" I want more frilly items.
I don't care if its lolita or not.
But goddess or princess items.
"

Magical Kitten

Oeuf
chai fae
I've loved everything fantasy since I was a little kid. I blame my mom for reading books like Narnia as bedtime stories. And then when I was old enough to buy my own books, everything was epic fantasy adventures. I read The Hobbit when I was 12. Still haven't read LOTR though, because I wasn't allowed to as a kid.
12 year old self - that book is so long! It'll last me at least a week!
21 year old self - OMG that book is too long I don't have time for that.
oh god xDDD
its ok i know the feeling emotion_hug its a great one, isnt it? to be in love with something is the best thing ever 4laugh
my obsession is quite similar to yours rofl and your time situation as well rofl no time to watch long anime anymore T AT but god ive been madly in love with it for as far back as my memory goes
emotion_hug It's awesome, fuels everything else I do. Want to paint something? Dragons! Want to write a story? Epic fantasy adventure quest (with dragons of course!)

I've been getting into anime slowly. I watch an episode or two before bed. That seems to be the only time I can fit it in. Though sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of something and forget what happened. xd

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Magus

Agreed. But I hate that Jaid comes from dark reflection (want her doll and items so bad).
As far as rigs go, it pretty much guarantees that all their counter parts will stay within that theme emo
I see. I can tell they'll probably create more new NPCs that will be ignored once the RIG is over with.

Reindeer

chai fae
emotion_hug It's awesome, fuels everything else I do. Want to paint something? Dragons! Want to write a story? Epic fantasy adventure quest (with dragons of course!)

I've been getting into anime slowly. I watch an episode or two before bed. That seems to be the only time I can fit it in. Though sometimes I fall asleep in the middle of something and forget what happened. xd
i know it well emotion_hug

nah dont worry about it >>

Reindeer

please give us lots of fantasy stuffus * U* AND PLEASE SOME NICE SEPARATE EYES AND LIPS AND HAIR T AT
NONE OF THAT LATELY

Reindeer

hmm last months opened at 5:30 ninja urghurgh i cant even focus on studying /screwed haha

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Oeuf
please give us lots of fantasy stuffus * U* AND PLEASE SOME NICE SEPARATE EYES AND LIPS AND HAIR T AT
NONE OF THAT LATELY
Agreed on only eyes and mouths separate part. It's kinda annoying when the eyes and mouths are together. And no hair in SDPlus dolls either, please, I feel others' pain from that stuff.

lasagna's Darling

Creamy Delight

Super excited, can't wait to see what the theme is.
And I'm not completely broke for this one. 4laugh

A Friend

2 point O
If it doesn't involve ballet or some kind of frills I'll be cool with it.

I've been liking all the sleek male clothes, but would really want something tech like. PWEASE!!!

Tech stuff would be really nice. Neon Core 2, maybe? I know the first one wasn't exactly popular, but it was a good RIG to me.

If not that I'm perfectly fine with Fantasy RIG #28860. I love fantasy items.

Fluffy Creature

I'd definitely be happy with fantasy or scifi.

Familiar Poster

I want a fantasy rig

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Another Video Game theme would be fantastic. The last time that happened it was awesome.

Reindeer

Magnificent Moonbeam
Oeuf
NONE OF THAT LATELY
Agreed on only eyes and mouths separate part. It's kinda annoying when the eyes and mouths are together. And no hair in SDPlus dolls either, please, I feel others' pain from that stuff.
ugh D8 i know right; too many cute eyes attached to mouths; too many nice mouths attached to eyes; too many beautiful hairdos stuck in expensive sdplus dolls Dx

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

The Waiting Game begins.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Oeuf
Magnificent Moonbeam
Oeuf
NONE OF THAT LATELY
ugh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. i know right; too many cute eyes attached to mouths; too many nice mouths attached to eyes; too many beautiful hairdos stuck in expensive sdplus dolls Dx
Yeah, even pretty light blue lips and royal blue eyes. u.u; I also hope my RIG theme is chosen sometime.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff