Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That air is getting colder and is that a jingle of sleigh belles? Yep it that time of year were we hang our stockings and hope we were on the nice list this year. It is Christmas in Gaia, every year the good people of Gaia throw a big shing dig of food fun and gifts for all this year.
So to all of you:

gaia_spoons What new items will be arriving in the GS and CS? Are they both of our animal and human avi's?
gaia_spoons Have you decorated your house here on Gaia and in real life?
gaia_spoons Will they bring back Switch em with holiday items to collect?
gaia_spoons What kind of event will it be this year? Something new and exiting or not.
gaia_spoons Are you going to give gifts to your friends and family here on Gaia and in real life?

Well I have to be running off to get the last of the gifts to wrap and decorate the tree, but stay tune for more info of whats to come.

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
User Image

Sleigh Bells you say?
I'm always excited for this time of year. Whatever Gaia does I hope its fun, the last few events haven't been fun for me at all.

I've already got most of my decorations in real life up. Going to buy a few more things this weekend and start up some Xmas shopping.

I'm currently working on selling a few items here and there to get a fair amount of gold to give gifts to friends and a few anons.

User ImageUser Image

Sparkling Seeker

I put up my christmas tree before thanksgiving because that's how I roll

also we don't celebrate thanksgiving here

I'll probably go around towns and gift random people during the holidays. I'm kind of curious about the christmas sale, I wonder if it'll be any better than the black friday one 'cause I was kinda disappointed.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
It's the most wonderful time of the year... to spend all of your cash! I love holiday shopping whee I'm also staying strong, not buying anymore gc. No monies for it anyways razz

Professional Novice

User Image
There's not much for me to do on Gaia to get ready for Christmas.

Real life is another matter, though. v_v

Unno Rokuro's Kouhai

Anxious Yandere

39,650 Points
  • Yandere Enthusiast 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I think it's been hinted in the ats there's going to be a forum battle ( "dreams, freezing and conflict" )

Tenacious Hellhound

in gaia or on gaia?

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
What new items will be arriving in the GS and CS? Are they both of our animal and human avi's?
The majority of the items will be for humans probably, I don't think animal avis are that popular.

Have you decorated your house here on Gaia and in real life?
I don't pay attention to my Gaia house, never have. But in real life I put up a tree and I decorate outside. This year I plan on putting up lights on my trees. ^^

Will they bring back Switch em with holiday items to collect?
More than likely.

What kind of event will it be this year? Something new and exiting or not.
Caroling for NPC shops, some fourm battle thing probably, and a lot of cash pushing. I wish they would bring back the caroling in towns feature.

Are you going to give gifts to your friends and family here on Gaia and in real life?
I'm going to give gifts on here and in real life. I buy gifts for people year round and save them for special occasions, it's easier to get better deals if you shop throughout the year instead of cramming it into a week or day.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
What new items will be arriving in the GS and CS? Are they both of our animal and human avi's?
I'm not interested in more Cash Shop items. I'd actually like to see some good Gold Shop updates this month instead. Maybe some more beanies or hats.

Have you decorated your house here on Gaia and in real life?

I don't use the House feature on here. And I haven't had time to decorate my home.

Will they bring back Switch em with holiday items to collect?

I hope so!

What kind of event will it be this year? Something new and exiting or not.
I usually do Caroling in the shops, but I really hope they come up with something fun.
I won't hold out hope that it'll be tied to the current plot.
TBH, I just want an event that is well thought out and not glitched all to hell.

Are you going to give gifts to your friends and family here on Gaia and in real life?
Both. Though I can't afford everyone. gonk

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I'm hoping there'll be some nice male items this month. Probably kidding myself but one can hope.

I've put up our Christmas tree this past Sunday. We're not religious but we still put up a tree with all of our cute knick-nacks and ornaments. I never pay attention to my Gaia house. Housing can just go die in a fire. It's so old and awful. And flash. Ew.

I don't have a lot of people to give gifts to on Gaia so I've been handing out a few to the people on my friend's list. I got some thanks, some I didn't, but it's OK. It's the thought of giving without receiving. It's more people than I had last year to give so I'm happy I am able to give at all. Last year, I gave to a lot of random strangers, but I don't have a lot to do that this year. Instead I'm giving what I can to those who talk to me and to those I admire. I can't give to everyone though since some do not have a wishlist and I don't know anyone well enough to make a guess as to what they'd like or want. I don't expect any gifts on Gaia (I got like 2? So that's awesome and I opened early because little resistance! Also happy I got something at all ^_^) but I am expecting a few from my mom and husband if he's cooked up any crafty surprises this year. Gifts aren't very important but they do bring smiles to the giver/receiver.

Aged Noob

16,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
My gaia house is decorated for christmas all the time. I have the christmas tree with the ornaments on it. It's cute. Irl i haven't done any christmas decorating yet. I'll put christmas lights up and i will ATTEMPT to do a christmas tree, but i don't know how well it will work out because my kitty is a trouble maker.

I used to go all out on gaia and gift pretty much everyone in my friend list. Way back in the days where guilds was active and stuff. I stopped gifting people on gaia in recent years though because more than half of the people who get gifts never say thanks, most of the friends i had are gone now, and i never have much money on gaia anymore. But, it would be fun to go anon'ing people in the CB or something, with fun messages. But i never have enough money on gaia to actually do it.

Irl, i give gifts to my mom and dad and my best friend.

I don't have good hopes for the christmas event, given how the past couple events have been, but i like to see what the event items will look like.

Vicious Sex Symbol

19,900 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
Hopefully more manly items for the guys.
Don't think that's happening.

Real life, just real life. I don't use towns anymore.

As for the game... Maybe, probably.

Christmas Carol event, as usual I suppose lol.
I hope there's going to be a Christmas forum along with a few achievements.

I'm playing Santa this year, I've got one way too many items in my inventory, and I've decided to make it my goal to gift at least 1,000 people on here. Whether it's a friend or a stranger.

Did most of my Christmas shopping during the Black Friday, so I'm just waiting for them to arrive, and... wrap the presents. I love wrapping the presents. surprised

daysx's Waifu

Dangerous Grabber

Loveparody
I'm hoping there'll be some nice male items this month.

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
I noticed Gaia isn't doing an advent calendar thing this year. That's disappointing.

Loyal Fox

35,525 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
Vickicat
I noticed Gaia isn't doing an advent calendar thing this year. That's disappointing.
your right maybe they are going to do a 12 days of Chirstmas one this year I hope.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff