Total Votes:[ 269 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Falcon8492's Waifu

Cold Human

31,875 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Full closet 200
I don't really like Diedrich, but so far the other option you mentioned has been much more annoying lately.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
No, b/c I get migraines from hell too easily and lime green is bad enough, let alone that gold-yellow shade. *shudders*

Distinct Bookworm

30,025 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm tired of rich guys and their cronies buying political power, so no. But I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind seeing an election debate between the two of them. twisted

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
Give BRAIN an office?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! Do you have any idea how his interior decorating would look...?! I don't even think the fourth wall would be safe!!! cat_gonk

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Pikaah
uuuuuh, no.

It'll probably be like a ticket. Rule Gaia for a Day Ticket. Not sure what you could actually do with it. Maybe you can have control over all the NPCs?

I'd imagine running Gaia for a day (or maybe hopefully even a week) would have to happen when the executives are on vacation or whatnot then they'd be able to get rid of gold generators like what happened that one time when Gaia got rid of gold generators... xd
Sheshira

I'd imagine running Gaia for a day (or maybe hopefully even a week) would have to happen when the executives are on vacation or whatnot then they'd be able to get rid of gold generators like what happened that one time when Gaia got rid of gold generators... xd

DUDE. You can have an announcement free day. eek
I actually think the opposite would have to happen because they'll have to OK it with the executives. u__u Which I would hope the winner would demand all the obnoxious things in hope that something gets through.

Greedy Drake

There should be an election between Diedrich and Brain. It would be hilarious, all the buttmads.

Also guys he could use that one ticket that lets you design your own site event with the 1 pose freebie. I dont remember which it was. So this could technically happen!

Aged Bunny

We don't need two annoyances.

Dominant Lover

13,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Dear GOD no. I'd rather have Diedritch over BRAIN any day.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Pikaah
Sheshira

DUDE. You can have an announcement free day. eek
I actually think the opposite would have to happen because they'll have to OK it with the executives. u__u Which I would hope the winner would demand all the obnoxious things in hope that something gets through.

An announcement free day would be amazing. I mentioned the gold generator thing because I think that's what happened >.>; There was huge speculation that whoever was in charge temporarily was definitely not in camp goldemort because the gold generators returned so soon after (like the amount of time most corporate people take vacations)...

I would love for something to be along the lines of "no announcements" or demand that the cash shop slow down its releases for a month etc. xd That way the winner's presence is felt even after they were done...

In a relationship with VICTUURl

Hardcore Man-Lover

Excuse me while I re-elect Diedrich.
If that egotistical maniac becomes one of the candidates, I'd be the first one on the train to nopeville.

Wistful Dreamer

Lol no thanks

but like many others if i somehow became president i'd make everything buyable with gold probably or something

also i'd make a minicomic in which every npc connected with cash items mysteriously dies hehe

LadyShi's Husband

Handsome Noob

Jinglybell
There should be an election between Diedrich and Brain. It would be hilarious, all the buttmads.

Also guys he could use that one ticket that lets you design your own site event with the 1 pose freebie. I dont remember which it was. So this could technically happen!

soon emotion_awesome

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm sticking with no.
Users are users, not NPCS.

I don't even like the idea of the date thingy. But I guess at least it's a date and nothing official.

Users becoming anything more ruins it for everyone. Then you get nothing but 'why not mes' and it's just a big mess.

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kovva
Lol no thanks

but like many others if i somehow became president i'd make everything buyable with gold probably or something

also i'd make a minicomic in which every npc connected with cash items mysteriously dies hehe

" A Houngan is wandering, away from its swarm. "

||| T-that doesn't include the general RIG NPCs does it? emotion_0A0
              You just mean the annoying NPCs like Jet, right? Right...?
              //clings to Crow protectively

" The wandering Houngan logged out "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas