Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Prophet

6,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
leshyaedawnfire
THEY KILLED MEILI!!!!!!! scream GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I'm going to write a fanfic where he doesn't die! The Tiger God will live or someones head will roll, preferably Luca's! Huff puff. Sorry, had to get that out of my system. Meili's cat-like features and true form made me fall in love with him heart . You can see why I'm pissed they killed him. crying

Hey i feel ya crying I may not of cried right when i saw him die(well cuz my frined was right next to me but thats no excuse sad )but as the time passed i just started bawling my eyes out crying ...and its still pretty strong,pretty much if i see a comment on Meili being weak or just something of him thats touchin i just lose it and cry right there cuz alot of the Meili fans know that Meili isn't weak...and I just hope by heart that he comes bak one way or another....oh that idea of creating your own ending sounds pretty awsome you should do it 3nodding !

Hilarious Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
reapersun
Hey let's discuss the new manga chapter "Beast" updating weekdays!

Are Sen and Overseer going to break the news to Gino, or will Edmund find them first?

What's up with this Meili guy and his stupid clothes??

Gino, why so serious???

Whatever happened to the best character???? (Ladyhands)

Will Zhivago ever finish his homework or will he keep procrastinating ALL WEEKEND

best comic ever
I like but needs more pages
nothing much to say

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out