Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Shapeshifter

6,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Jade of the world
Lolz when Edmund came in I thought for sure that he was going to kick Gino in the head.

it certainly looked like it huh!?

Lol. Poor gino was probably about to do something too. besides scream or cry or pass out or w.e
Lestyna
Jade of the world
Lolz when Edmund came in I thought for sure that he was going to kick Gino in the head.

it certainly looked like it huh!?

Lol. Poor gino was probably about to do something too. besides scream or cry or pass out or w.e

whaha, you know what would be fun? Gino screaming to Edumund: I can take care of myself! and than start some action XD but probably not...
Voievoda
Melyssa1023
OnTopic:

I don't think that Zhivago will fight Edmund either. He'll probably run away and wait for another chance to strike. Now we'll have to see what Crescento and Nicolae do now, it's their turn to annoy Gino.
Meili will probably be taken with them, I don't think they'd left his unconscious body to die there.

Also, don't rage against Edmund for "blocking" Gino. He wasn't going to transform or use any titan suppah powahs, he was going to get his a** kicked by Zhivago. Doesn't matter if he's angry as hell, Zhivago is a mercenary and Gino is just a wealthy brat who probably can't land a single hit on a vampire. Edmund saved Gino's life, and spared him of more pain or even death.

Damn straight.
As if Gino could of stood a chance against Zhivago.
I have to admit I am looking forward to Zhivago and Edmund fight. Been awhile for the pair.

No-one said he would win...but he could at least try something! I'd rather see him try and die in the proces than not doing anything!

8,350 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Trafficker 100
Starlikegirl
Voievoda
Melyssa1023
OnTopic:

I don't think that Zhivago will fight Edmund either. He'll probably run away and wait for another chance to strike. Now we'll have to see what Crescento and Nicolae do now, it's their turn to annoy Gino.
Meili will probably be taken with them, I don't think they'd left his unconscious body to die there.

Also, don't rage against Edmund for "blocking" Gino. He wasn't going to transform or use any titan suppah powahs, he was going to get his a** kicked by Zhivago. Doesn't matter if he's angry as hell, Zhivago is a mercenary and Gino is just a wealthy brat who probably can't land a single hit on a vampire. Edmund saved Gino's life, and spared him of more pain or even death.

Damn straight.
I have to admit I am looking forward to Zhivago and Edmund fight. Been awhile for the pair.

No-one said he would win...but he could at least try something! I'd rather see him try and die in the proces than not doing anything!
i agree but i don't think gino is suppose to die so soon

7,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Pie For All! 300
kisathecute
Starlikegirl
Voievoda
Melyssa1023
OnTopic:

Damn straight.

i agree but i don't think gino is suppose to die so soon

surprised I didn't think Gino was supposed to die at all! I mean, he is kind of useless but...

Sparkling Transmutator

User Image

Just dropping this off.

Conservative Exhibitionist

14,625 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
oh yeah....whenever I like a character he becomes emo, only wants my money or DIES!!!
MEILI!!!!WHYYY!!!
(...but he's a god...isn't he? *hopes*)
emo = Louie ; money= Nicolae
reapersun
Hey let's discuss the new manga chapter "Beast" updating weekdays!

Are Sen and Overseer going to break the news to Gino, or will Edmund find them first?

What's up with this Meili guy and his stupid clothes??

Gino, why so serious???

Whatever happened to the best character???? (Ladyhands)

Will Zhivago ever finish his homework or will he keep procrastinating ALL WEEKEND
Might seem off topic to some people but I went trough the whole manga archives and some are missing (the only one I remember is when Louie and Moira go out together so I don't know if others are missing too), so how are we supposed to understand correctly the story when, in addition to sometimes putting incoherences into it, they delete parts of it ??

Anyway, back to the topic, Edmund kind of disapointed me...

Devoted Saint

14,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Taeialis
Might seem off topic to some people but I went trough the whole manga archives and some are missing (the only one I remember is when Louie and Moira go out together so I don't know if others are missing too), so how are we supposed to understand correctly the story when, in addition to sometimes putting incoherences into it, they delete parts of it ??

Anyway, back to the topic, Edmund kind of disapointed me...

That wasn't a manga, that was a series of really awful videos.

User Image

5,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
Goddammit, Edmund! I saw the new page and totally went D:

Fashionable Shopper

8,725 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Winter Hue
User Image

Just dropping this off.

User Image[
SO not cool man. I Didn't want to know when he die! Now the story isn't worth reading any more.
Cry gonk
Tell you the turth I don't cry and i'm still going to read. lol

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
If Edmund hadn't butted in, I really think Gino would've done something manly. I hate you!
So I ask him in his native language:
Why throw sword? WHY THROW SWORD?!

Sparkling Transmutator

lunlie

SO not cool man. I Didn't want to know when he die! Now the story isn't worth reading any more.
Cry gonk
Tell you the turth I don't cry and i'm still going to read. lol

Well one shouldn't read the discussion topic of a manga they haven't read yet. rofl

Party Animal

12,240 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edmund to the rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea, Edmund!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff