Welcome to Gaia! ::

Relentless Glitch

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Dalia Royce
Is collecting the prizes so hard that people are pricing them in the billions or not many people are bothering with the event therefore supplies are that little?
All of those things + inflation, I reckon. Gaia still hasn't announced it, so people don't know about it. Those forces make a malestrom of overpriciness.

I mean, they casually mentioned it in an announcement for some cash shop BS but didn't even bother to link it.

rolleyes
Odd, suddenly I got a prize from an NPC(THANKS, Jahmez Bleakstone!), but I haven't really participated. I guess having it manually granted is difficult.

Impassioned Misfit

Dalia Royce
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Dalia Royce
Is collecting the prizes so hard that people are pricing them in the billions or not many people are bothering with the event therefore supplies are that little?
All of those things + inflation, I reckon. Gaia still hasn't announced it, so people don't know about it. Those forces make a malestrom of overpriciness.

I mean, they casually mentioned it in an announcement for some cash shop BS but didn't even bother to link it.

rolleyes
Odd, suddenly I got a prize from an NPC(THANKS, Jahmez Bleakstone!), but I haven't really participated. I guess having it manually granted is difficult.
3nodding As far as I'm aware, the [NPC]s are user-controlled, so they can't be everywhere at once. Whomever is Jahmez is a sweetie and has been lurking and occasionally posting in this thread. They've given me a few, too. heart

Relentless Glitch

X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Dalia Royce
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Dalia Royce

rolleyes
3nodding As far as I'm aware, the [NPC]s are user-controlled, so they can't be everywhere at once. Whomever is Jahmez is a sweetie and has been lurking and occasionally posting in this thread. They've given me a few, too. heart
Awesome!
I just want to make people happy since I seldom ever had happiness in my life until recently...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Impassioned Misfit

Valansi
[NPC] Jolie McTeaserson
C'mon guys, get down to the party!

User ImageUser Image

~Your sig pic is just gorgeous!~
Your avatar is amazing. Layering genius. I didn't even know you could do that with Danse. Mind if I use the layering trick? Not that combo, I've just always liked that pose but found it hard to use until now and art nouveau is one of my favorite movements ever emotion_dowant I think you've got an arena-worthy avatar!!

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Where can you get these? redface

Wheezing Bookworm

[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
I just want to make people happy since I seldom ever had happiness in my life until recently...

Aww! you even left the beach to visit the GCD. That's awesome. heart

Angelic Angel

31,125 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Party Machine 500
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10057719/

Cool shades of red beach trunks! Listed so people could see :3

Wistful Dreamer

Wow it's so great that all these items have been released but still no announcement?

edit: ah tanks brah. jahmez my man! he say "There's be one eventually, I'm sure..."
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10057717/
first time ever listing an item for the first time oo cool

Demonic Lover

I just wish I could get the cream/pink sequin set u 3u those are lovely~ if anyone has any and doesn't want it, and in change wants the Green Checkered Kerchief Bikini Top I'll be happy to trade <3

Impassioned Misfit

Beast Henshin
Ready to party~!
Um, I, uh... Well. Uhm, h-hi there.
redface redface redface

Tipsy Genius

WHOA SWIM TRUNKS
I initially wasn't going to join the party, but now... redface

edit: Ahh, thank you Jahmez! 8D *fistbump*

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

You poor darling! That's so sweet of you. I would offer you a hug but that might be a tad uncomfortable, spiky clothes and all you know.o.e

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone

Kovva
Wow it's so great that all these items have been released but still no announcement?

edit: ah tanks brah. jahmez my man! he say "There's be one eventually, I'm sure..."
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10057717/
first time ever listing an item for the first time oo cool
Gah. Grammatical error again. -rolls away in shame-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out