Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Guin - Aoiichi
i think it's taking a long time to "recieve" event items... I mean its probably more random than a random AI.npc...

I think the staff/volunteers are giving them out through contests now, or like, everybody on a certain page, so it's more luck than anything.
SO ready for a beach party! biggrin

Hardened Lover

I can't believe this is what we got... sure isn't worth the cost we PAID for, in my opinion

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Shark Week Bump!

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Chompy hasn't been on since last Friday. sad

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        It's been over a week and I still haven't received my items from Chompy.

Is it selfish of me to say that I feel a little cheated?

Magical Phantom

Nikuyoku Katsume
        It's been over a week and I still haven't received my items from Chompy.

Is it selfish of me to say that I feel a little cheated?

same here. it seems like the NPCs kinda gave up on the event. stare

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
I had a lot of fun in this event.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
There are a good number of events lasting all month long so far seems like a great summer time lazy days event
It was interesting in the beginning when it was announced and everyone kinda flooded into the forum, but it's lost a lot of speed over time.

I found it really exciting to participate in the RNG/Page contest (rescinding this 'cause in retrospect it was v rude). But my excitement for the entire event has waned significantly as it started looking like the people running the NPC accounts are getting overworked. I really hope they're getting paid, and paid well, for this.

I'm really curious about some of our lovely Party NPCs. Chompy hasn't been spotted in over a week and for some reason both Jahmez and Jolie have been stripped of their NPC tags. Srsly, what the s**t is going on?

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
I've mostly been buying up the GS swimsuits...

3,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Sure seems great to see this interaction between NPC and players! Haven't been on this site in a long time but recently got me hooked again in the past 3 hours lol. It would be great to finally get to talk to one of these generous guys biggrin

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Likimas
It was interesting in the beginning when it was announced and everyone kinda flooded into the forum, but it's lost a lot of speed over time.

I found it really exciting to participate in the RNG/Page contest (rescinding this 'cause in retrospect it was v rude). But my excitement for the entire event has waned significantly as it started looking like the people running the NPC accounts are getting overworked. I really hope they're getting paid, and paid well, for this.

I'm really curious about some of our lovely Party NPCs. Chompy hasn't been spotted in over a week and for some reason both Jahmez and Jolie have been stripped of their NPC tags. Srsly, what the s**t is going on?

Well, Chompy's the Shark Week NPC.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
RoseRoyal
I can't believe this is what we got... sure isn't worth the cost we PAID for, in my opinion

If they're going to charge people for events now, shouldn't they be at least as interesting as the old free events?

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I've ignored this event because trying to get an NPC to chat with you with so much spam is a waste of my time. I have better things to do on here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff