Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
sacura-kun
Its such a good item! I really want one but I don't have spare funds (gold or irl pennies)..

We should make Brain an NPC already though emotion_kirakira
He should try and get an NPC apprentice ticket lol

For which shop? blaugh
Gawd! I can see this now!

Bunny

Lord Elwrind
sacura-kun
Its such a good item! I really want one but I don't have spare funds (gold or irl pennies)..

For which shop? blaugh
Gawd! I can see this now!

I'd say LV, just replace the emo-star and the cat and we're good!

Bunny

B R A I N
sacura-kun

if only the apprentice title isnt there crying .. and and longer than a month, or comes with free limited customized item (to commemorate your appearance)

the emerald ticket goes for 35B ave --- 3/4 the price of angelic halo - i think i will save my resources for possible golden/platinum ticket re-release instead

Good Luck crying

If I was Gaia, I'd make you into the mascot okay, seeing your item about gives me a good giggle emotion_kirakira

Cat

it's not a bad item but it's just not in my taste
It gave me a chuckle but it's not something I'd invest in

Original Survivor

I'd only wear it for the censor bar, like most. But its something I wouldn't buy, but I would wear it if someone donated one to me of course, even change my avi for it. emotion_dealwithit

Intergalactic Sweetheart

It's no Wayward Son that is for certain. There are still 507 left in the shop and it has been there for days.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Myrielle
I got it for the halo and medal. Two things I'd doubt ever to get on my own.

Ditto.

There is no way I'll ever get a halo or a gold medal on this site, ever. This is my best chance at getting something similar, right here.

Seon-Sama's Wife

Altruistic Protector

15,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Gekkarts
STUPID

Bit off topic, but just wanted to say you have a lovely avatar~

Naughty Shoujo

Kara Hikarai
Gekkarts
STUPID

Bit off topic, but just wanted to say you have a lovely avatar~
ohh thank youu (:

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Had I faith in the site's long term future, I'd purchase it. Right now, 7 million would get me a set of wings I'd desperately adore adding to m collection. I'm not dumping another $5 out for some ugly item though, when I can buy the monthly collectable and wait a three weeks to sell it.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Ugh, he gifted it to you? So damn lucky.

I like it for the medal/I Won Gaia pose. It's pretty much the only time I'll ever get my hands on a gold medal on this site for my avatar. So I'm very glad for that.

I'm actually pretty surprised at the number of people who think it's an "uncreative" item. I think creating an original item based on an original avatar design is more creative than borrowing very heavily from other sources (like the Legend of Zelda cosplay item and the Castiel cosplay items). I mean, when it comes to cosplay items, the style already exists. You're just porting those already existing styles and ideas into new items. So that logic, that it's not creative, is baffling to me.

As for the mass appeal, I say: who gives a ******** if you like it or not? I, for one, happen to hate the ever-living s**t out of frills, pastels and baby feet leg mods on this site. And yet, we get these items all the damn time. So the supposed mass appeal for leg mods, frills and pastels is totally and completely lost on me. They're not an item that appeals to me. Therefore, I ignore them.

Whoever doesn't like EL GUAPO is free to do exactly the same thing: not buy it. That people are actually flipping their s**t over a completely optional, non-mandatory item is pretty sad.

Kawaii Baby

19,075 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Bleeding Apocalypse
Ugh, he gifted it to you? So damn lucky.

I like it for the medal/I Won Gaia pose. It's pretty much the only time I'll ever get my hands on a gold medal on this site for my avatar. So I'm very glad for that.

I'm actually pretty surprised at the number of people who think it's an "uncreative" item. I think creating an original item based on an original avatar design is more creative than borrowing very heavily from other sources (like the Legend of Zelda cosplay item and the Castiel cosplay items). I mean, when it comes to cosplay items, the style already exists. You're just porting those already existing styles and ideas into new items. So that logic, that it's not creative, is baffling to me.

As for the mass appeal, I say: who gives a ******** if you like it or not? I, for one, happen to hate the ever-living s**t out of frills, pastels and baby feet leg mods on this site. And yet, we get these items all the damn time. So the supposed mass appeal for leg mods, frills and pastels is totally and completely lost on me. They're not an item that appeals to me. Therefore, I ignore them.

Whoever doesn't like EL GUAPO is free to do exactly the same thing: not buy it. That people are actually flipping their s**t over a completely optional, non-mandatory item is pretty sad.
oo i like this post

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
III_of_Wands
I'm not dumping another $5 out for some ugly item though, when I can buy the monthly collectable and wait a three weeks to sell it.
Why MCs though? Other types of cash items, El Guapo included, consistently outperform MCs in gold:cash ratio. Out of recent MCs only February 2014 sells for over 250 million gold (meaning you get more than 100 million per $1). Most don't even come close. Meanwhile El Guapo sells for higher than 500m for a good number of days. Other items perform even better like Beneath the Juniper Tree, Run and Gun, M's Sketchbook and the Mini Gourmets. If you're about to sell it it doesn't matter whether you think it's ugly, what matters is how to maximize your profit.

Nimble Wolf

28,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Invisibility 100
Cash shop items like that one seem to 'be' a huge lie. Cutie generator wasn't limited edition. Flynn's assets are seen more then most women in stripclubs ,despite the promise that she'd go away. Monthly collectables simply don't get repeated as often, which means I'll be able to get money out of it later in the month.

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
III_of_Wands
Cash shop items like that one seem to 'be' a huge lie. Cutie generator wasn't limited edition. Flynn's assets are seen more then most women in stripclubs ,despite the promise that she'd go away. Monthly collectables simply don't get repeated as often, which means I'll be able to get money out of it later in the month.
...no, you won't. You can see this by studying the graphs of those items. Flynn's plunder don't deflate stuff because it only adds 1 each to the supply (and it also sells MCs; old, really expensive MCs though). Deflation RIGs like Cutie Catcher also releases MCs, so if you worry about re-release, nothing is safe from that. Limited items, at least, has the six-month no-release promise to rely on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff