Total Votes:[ 81 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 266 267 268 > >> >>> »|

Frozen Phantom

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Purloined Parfait
Hark! I got a retort from someone of the lesser court, apparently they do not share in our brand of humour! whee

Ah!
What news does the fellow bring?

Has the war been won?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Reverse Light
Kid Jak
Reverse Light
How goes our conquest of the insufferable Light Kingdom?

It goes good I am trying to get the text from the opening rig page but having trouble finding it in non jpeg format

Ah quite troublesome.
Be it the promo? Or the actual item in its beginning?

User Image

that one

Frozen Phantom

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Purloined Parfait
Kid Jak
Purloined Parfait
Hark! I got a retort from someone of the lesser court, apparently they do not share in our brand of humour! whee

ahh i see they can not be Merry even in a season like this?

Apparently remarking on their pale-ness is to be frowned on. And when I retorted back, I was told I was a blasphemer! Goodness, I will have to make sure they know this time of year is for merriment!

You would think as the Light Kingdom they would be a bit more light-hearted.
Tsk. Tsk.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Reverse Light
Purloined Parfait
Kid Jak
Purloined Parfait

Apparently remarking on their pale-ness is to be frowned on. And when I retorted back, I was told I was a blasphemer! Goodness, I will have to make sure they know this time of year is for merriment!

Tsk. Tsk.

One would hope and think so and one apparently would be wrong!

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Reverse Light
Purloined Parfait
Kid Jak
Purloined Parfait

Tsk. Tsk.

Apparently Light heartedness is not in their nature. I for one think a lil light heartedness would serve them well. Being inflexible and stoic is never a good thing.

Frozen Phantom

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Kid Jak
Reverse Light
Kid Jak
Reverse Light
How goes our conquest of the insufferable Light Kingdom?

It goes good I am trying to get the text from the opening rig page but having trouble finding it in non jpeg format

Ah quite troublesome.
Be it the promo? Or the actual item in its beginning?

User Image

that one

Merely the text is needed or simply higher resolution of the page? (The latter of which I would not know in what way to accomplish.)

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
A few of you have recieved invites to the newly built guild. I hope to see you there! Its been a real pleasure meeting everyone and I hope we can get along and build a strong guild together.

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Although one of the more cunning members of the Light Kingdom seems to think our King wants some of the White King's treasure - his booty they said! I have heard not of this booty but if it is a bountiful treasure, I say we claim it in the name of the King!

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Blackrosekitten21
A few of you have recieved invites to the newly built guild. I hope to see you there! Its been a real pleasure meeting everyone and I hope we can get along and build a strong guild together.

Indeed, and many thanks for the invite to you and Kid Jak. I am now realizing I am a member of a good deal of guilds which I have sadly neglected! sweatdrop

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Sign me up to part of his majesty ranks.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Purloined Parfait
Blackrosekitten21

Indeed, and many thanks for the invite to you and Kid Jak. I am now realizing I am a member of a good deal of guilds which I have sadly neglected! sweatdrop

I hope you will take part in this one. Were easy going ppl so there should be no real issues with attendance or anything. Just pop in and have fun when you can.

Do you want an invite to the guild scar or guild invite and added to the fanlist?

Supportive Sage

14,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
ScarTheBloody
Sign me up to part of his majesty ranks.

Welcome to the Core!

Frozen Phantom

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Blackrosekitten21
Reverse Light

Tsk. Tsk.

Apparently Light heartedness is not in their nature. I for one think a lil light heartedness would serve them well. Being inflexible and stoic is never a good thing.

At which this will surely be the key to their inevitable downfall!
We will win yet!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Blackrosekitten21
Purloined Parfait
Blackrosekitten21

I hope you will take part in this one. Were easy going ppl so there should be no real issues with attendance or anything. Just pop in and have fun when you can.

Do you want an invite to the guild scar or guild invite and added to the fanlist?

Both Please

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ScarTheBloody
Blackrosekitten21
Purloined Parfait
Blackrosekitten21

Both Please

Np invite for the guild has been sent out to you. Jak will have to add you to the fanlist.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff