Welcome to Gaia! ::

Green Ranger

18,925 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Bonfire Starter 500
items

Can we expect a recolor of Skylar The Awesome in the future?

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Games

Is there a way to find out where an alchemy formula originated from?

I can't find a source anywhere for this one here:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/75357/

Legendary Samurai

79,625 Points
  • Achievement Hunter 500
  • Bushido 500
  • Cheesehead 500
Zero Omega
Darc Nightgale
Hello! I'm sorry, but I have two questions. If you can answer them, that would be great. If not I understand since we are suppose to only ask one question.

Misc... since I don't know what achievements are considered as. sweatdrop

Since it looks like we are goin' to get a lot of achievements from the kickstarter. Is there any plans in the future to use the achievement points for somethin'? I know we have titles an all, but I wish there was sometin' we could use the points for.

Items... maybe.
I was just wonderin' when we try to use more than 2 animated items at the same time it glitches. It shows up okay for the most part when on the customize avatar page. When you save your avatar it either doesn't show your avatar or only part of it.

For example if I equip astra billowing cape, astra dark mini nitemare wings, and astra gleaming eye. On the customize avatar page it works, but when I save my avatar all you see is just the animated cape. The rest of my avatar is missin'. I really hope it's just a glitch, because I would love to use more than 2 animated items at the same time.

Thank you for takin' the time readin', and answerin' my questions.

Please stick to one question per post!

Sorry I will get rid of one question.

Rezient's Waifu

Snuggly Kitten

48,000 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Shops

Will crosstitch ever been updated?

Stone-cold Loiterer

Misc

Will the additional outfit slots require GC to obtain?
Please say no. Please, with all my heart.

Keantha's Pardner

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Item Category

Could we possibly get more animal skins for full-size avatars? And in relation, something I'd LOVE to have for both full-size and animal avatars - Lion skins! Tawny, white, and black lion skins on both would be much loved :3 heart It feels like an animal category that's not been touched, which is odd given we have tigers and bears!

*Edited to add in Category, and a bit more*

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
Items

Will we be seeing another Gofusion update soon?

Seasonal Hellraiser

Question Category: Items
You mentioned in last weeks' already answered questions that you were going to "rebalance the items" to help fix the economy. Could you please elaborate a little more on what this means?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
misc (not sure what this goes under)

can we have links to art shops/requests as subforums of art discussion ? misplaced shop/request threads have been a problem there for a while.

King Noob

When will you announce/post best in show?

Lupine Bard

Two quick easy questions:

Are there going to be new features for posting, and will there be more features for profiles?

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Pie
You may have noticed I'm wearing a Gaia T-Shirt.

Events

Could we get more detailed descriptions on the kickstarter global rewards? We want to know how our gold can affect the manga and events!

This is to raise awareness for the Save Our Plot Movement.

We'll see what we can do! We do like to leave some of our goals as a surprise for other users.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Zero Dream
Item

Hello ! I was wondering if it was possible to reveal what was the most common drop out of the mystery ticket ? I do realize that the item is a chance item, but 900$ is a lot of money to put forward without knowing what you are most likely to get, especially with the win gaia costing 100$ more and containing a lot more stuff...

Hi there! We don't release the drop rates of our chance items- but the main draw of Mystery Ticket is that you are guaranteed to get a ticket that lets you work with our artists in some capacity.
What happened to ZOMG?

Jaykama's Oppa

Dangerous Combatant

Manga
When would the manga be updated? I personally would love to see more of the airship saga. And probably a manga adaptation of Timmy's story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff