Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Waffles

Airez
Then post I shall. And now I must resist the urge to tell those users that their remarks are foolish and rather idealistic...

That sounds like fun. >: D

I want to make a thread saying "liek omg i wanna be emperorz!11!1!" but there are enough of those without the mocking. 3nodding

Businesswoman

my god, the ammount of Gaia Leader threads that's been poping up within the last hour let alone the past day is down right ridiculous. eek

Friendly Seeker

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pannerz
haruki_jitsunin
Pannerz
SangosSesshy
plan|face
Airez
'n00bs' 'newbies' 'olbies' and so on and so forth. All titles which are meant to put people in certain class rankings. Goodness... if it goes by history, then n00bs would start an uprising and gradually take over Gaia. o_O; Yikes...
i've got some bad news for you but in some of the forums i've seen... the n00bs have already won. sweatdrop
I'm living proof
xd

I agree with plan. *nodnod*
*Stabs your eyes out with pockey* No, no, no... If they did have that, it would be chaos... I believe the closest thing we should ever have is the avatar in spotligh...

P.S. I'm right, you're wrong... get over it... wink

You just said what I agreed with! Don't you feel smart. XD

Avatar spotlight would reflect that somewhat if they actually had the best-dressed avatars up there.

Arez: Posting links would be a good idea...

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just adding to the conversation... in order... you know... that crazy little thing... but please don't get offended by it... sorry...

Anxious Waffles

haruki_jitsunin
Pannerz
haruki_jitsunin
*Stabs your eyes out with pockey* No, no, no... If they did have that, it would be chaos... I believe the closest thing we should ever have is the avatar in spotligh...

P.S. I'm right, you're wrong... get over it... wink

You just said what I agreed with! Don't you feel smart. XD

Avatar spotlight would reflect that somewhat if they actually had the best-dressed avatars up there.

Arez: Posting links would be a good idea...

I wasn't disagreeing with you, just adding to the conversation... in order... you know... that crazy little thing... but please don't get offended by it... sorry...

I'm not xd I was joking. I understood what you meant the first time. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces