Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
If anything for MLP is released, I don't think we will see it in the Mecha Neko shop. Isn't that shop for anime only? Also, there have been some mock Sailor Moon items released already.

For example:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/38039/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/43606

I would LOVE Pokemon but a sponsor seems kind of out there. It's so big already.

I always wanted more Bleach items besides the hollow mask but I know that will never happen. crying
A part of me would love a Sailor Moon sponsorship once the new series is out (assuming someone picks it up State side).. Then another part of me would cry because I'd want all the items and would probably never be able to afford them all.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lady Ouija
Yeata Zi
Dude. We've only had two.

Two points a trend does not make.

but Mecha Neko is a store for anime sponsors (basically)
        so that's basically saying there are going to be more in the
        future.

or that's how I'm looking at it.
Eh. More like a store that exists so Gaia can deny selling sponsor items to folks not in the USA.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Yeata Zi
Lady Ouija
Yeata Zi

future.

Eh. More like a store that exists so Gaia can deny selling sponsor items to folks not in the USA.

...yes. They made that store just so they could deny some people the ability to spend Cash on the items in it. It has nothing to do with Funimation's licensing limitations.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
â™”

hetalia, madoka magica, or k-on!! would make me the happiest person ever u w u
but studio ghibli, vocaloid, and stuff like that would be super awesome too.

...i just want to dress as homura okay.

Handsome Shounen

17,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
Lazarus Larkin
Yeata Zi
Lady Ouija
Yeata Zi

future.

...yes. They made that store just so they could deny some people the ability to spend Cash on the items in it. It has nothing to do with Funimation's licensing limitations.

Or how anime licensing works in general. emotion_facepalm

I'd personally like a Madoka sponsor since well, it's popular enough that the movie actually got showings in the US.

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Fire 0ak
Studio Ghibli Items!

I'd sign my paychecks over to Gaia to see me some Studio Ghibli up in here. whee

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Lazarus Larkin
Yeata Zi
Lady Ouija
Yeata Zi

future.

i want saying it didn't have to do with legality.

Beloved Nerd

Tsukita-chan
I would LOVE a Pokemon sponsor!!! <3
something from Studio Ghibli could be epic!

Anything I love more than the Adventure Time RIG would be THIS ******** THING.
If we get decent items from the Ghibli Studios rig (******** I don't even care if they're shitty)
I would up and spend an easy $100 on the rig just to get ALL THE ******** ITEMS.

But like, I'd love the RIG to NOT JUST BE SDPLUS DOLLS.
I'd want it to be like the AT rig where you could wear Fionna's socks/shows or her shirt..Or Marceline's wig or what not, you know?

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

SaikoTaiko

Anything I love more than the Adventure Time RIG would be THIS ******** THING.
If we get decent items from the Ghibli Studios rig (******** I don't even care if they're shitty)
I would up and spend an easy $100 on the rig just to get ALL THE ******** ITEMS.

But like, I'd love the RIG to NOT JUST BE SDPLUS DOLLS.
I'd want it to be like the AT rig where you could wear Fionna's socks/shows or her shirt..Or Marceline's wig or what not, you know?

I must agree!!! I didn't like that T&B sponsor that only give splus doll!! AT was an amazing sponsor!!! (for that I spend all my gold to get all the items)

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I'm surprised they haven't dummied the Adventure Time & Walking Dead sponsor items into that shop just to give it some filler. They are still available in the Cash Shop so I don't see why not.

Fluffy Creature

Legend of Korra Book 2 sponsor please.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Lady Ouija
Yeata Zi

future.

It's actually a store for region-locked sponsorships, which is why anyone outside the US can't access it. It just so happens that both region-locked sponsorships happened to have been anime.

And again, I can't think of any company that would currently want to partner with Gaia for a sponsorship. It's a little more complicated than "Gaia should make X item because I love the show!".

Tipsy Vampire

MistressMinako
Lady Ouija
Yeata Zi

future.

It's actually a store for region-locked sponsorships, which is why anyone outside the US can't access it. It just so happens that both region-locked sponsorships happened to have been anime.

And again, I can't think of any company that would currently want to partner with Gaia for a sponsorship. It's a little more complicated than "Gaia should make X item because I love the show!".

Yeah, I just said "anime based" because that's what it says in the shop "anime inspired" or something (I'd double check but I'm on my phone crying )

Yeah, I realize that it's not that easy (unfortunately-because I wish it was). I was just simply saying what sponsor would you like to see...even if its something seemingly impossible.

Even if its not a Mecha Neko update and just a grab bag in the CS it's pretty likely they will have another mini RIG like the walking dead, AT or FMA.

Also going to apologize if any of that didn't make sense...like I said I'm on my phone and my autocorrect doesn't like me.

Tipsy Vampire

Rabid-Turtle

I'm surprised they haven't dummied the Adventure Time & Walking Dead sponsor items into that shop just to give it some filler. They are still available in the Cash Shop so I don't see why not.

I know. I understand that the shop is locked to regions outside the U.S but couldn't they just lock the items themselves and open the shop to everyone and put all the sponsor cash shop items in it? It looks so bare and empty now t_t

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff