Welcome to Gaia! ::

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Michelle Chiba
Tenko72
There're so many Mecha Neko updates I'd be happy to see. Of the ones already posted, I'd love to see NGE, MLP, SAO, Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Pokemon. heart As for ones that haven't been posted, yet, I'd go nutters over a Project X Zone or Fire Emblem update! emotion_bigheart
User Image
Agreed! For more Street Fighter,dot hack Outfits! (OMG Kite and Black Rose!)
So much happiness would be had if this happened. biggrin So much! Not to mention Sakura and KOS-MOS! And Resident Evil, Frank West, Batsu, etc.
User Image

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Tenko72
Michelle Chiba
Tenko72
There're so many Mecha Neko updates I'd be happy to see. Of the ones already posted, I'd love to see NGE, MLP, SAO, Sailor Moon, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and Pokemon. heart As for ones that haven't been posted, yet, I'd go nutters over a Project X Zone or Fire Emblem update! emotion_bigheart
User Image
So much happiness would be had if this happened. biggrin So much! Not to mention Sakura and KOS-MOS! And Resident Evil, Frank West, Batsu, etc.
User Image
Let's not forget the Haseo's X-form outfit!

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
im still hoping for a new walking dead theme, or mlp or pokemon 3nodding

Buggy Mage

Kimiko no Tenshi
Fire 0ak
Studio Ghibli Items!

I'd sign my paychecks over to Gaia to see me some Studio Ghibli up in here. whee

As would I. whee

Buggy Mage

Yeata Zi
Lady Ouija
Yeata Zi
Dude. We've only had two.

Two points a trend does not make.

but Mecha Neko is a store for anime sponsors (basically)
        so that's basically saying there are going to be more in the
        future.

or that's how I'm looking at it.
Eh. More like a store that exists so Gaia can deny selling sponsor items to folks not in the USA.
They cant buy the items off market place or equip them either? That would kinda be frustrating If it happened to me. Though Tiger Bunny was kinda disappoint so no loss there. They did a great Job on the FMAB one though. I still consider it a miracle that it ever happened. crying

Anti Hero

Blue Exorcist sponsor... emotion_drool

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Fire 0ak
They cant buy the items off market place or equip them either? That would kinda be frustrating If it happened to me. Though Tiger Bunny was kinda disappoint so no loss there. They did a great Job on the FMAB one though. I still consider it a miracle that it ever happened. crying
You can still get them in the MP. It'd suck if you couldn't. I'm really glad Gaia never did that.
Michelle Chiba
Tenko72
Michelle Chiba
Tenko72
User Image
User Image
I didn't know Haseo'd be there too. His outfit really is awesome!
User Image

Shy Dark Elf

I'd just like to be able to actually see the store/get into it.
sweatdrop

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
id like to see one depending on the anime its based off of.

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Tenko72
Fire 0ak
You can still get them in the MP. It'd suck if you couldn't. I'm really glad Gaia never did that.
Michelle Chiba
Tenko72
Michelle Chiba
Tenko72
User Image
User Image
I didn't know Haseo'd be there too. His outfit really is awesome!
User Image
Well,It's not for that one game bu tif they release here in the US the .//Versus,now that would be great!

Salty Bilge rat

10,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
What about a Jojo's Bizarre Adventures sponsor. Imagine all the fabulous and dashingly colorful Items you can get in one items. Like a pschadelic pop art background.

Oh and Stands. Stands really work well as companion items.

Tipsy Cutie-Pie

10,800 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Achriya
I'd love to see some Puella Magi Madoka Magica items in Mecha Neko, not gonna lie. xD
>>; Especially a Kyubey companion item. /shot
I'd just want to have an "i am" kyubey and walk around in towns asking for people to make a contract XD

Dead Hellraiser

Equinoxious
Achriya
I'd love to see some Puella Magi Madoka Magica items in Mecha Neko, not gonna lie. xD
I'd just want to have an "i am" kyubey and walk around in towns asking for people to make a contract XD
YES. I want this so much.

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
I can't access the shop, so I don't really care that much for updates from that shop.

And yes, I know I can buy items from the MP.

Demonic Lover

Achriya
Equinoxious
Achriya
YES. I want this so much.
This would be hilarious XD I want this so much~
I'd love to get some PMMM items, Mami's outfit and muskets would be loved <3 as well as a Charlotte plush (as unlikely as that would be) it just has such an adorable design <333

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff