Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you think Gambino will start giving out signs to their supporters?
How much do you think they will cost, if they cost anything at all?
Or do you think he won't pull some petty s**t by giving out signs and instead give us something better?
What do you think Gambino is planning, anyway?
Discuss.

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
A lot of people are making their own. *points to her signature*
dancingdiva1129
A lot of people are making their own. *points to her signature*

so I've noticed. 3nodding
but I simply wonder if Gambino is going to start giving out signs that our avatars can hold.
because I want a sign whee but not one that's anti-gambino.
Gambino would never need to stoop so low as to make picket signs.

The Von Helsons are clearly frightened, weak. They know that their support is waning. Gambino's tower is back, bigger, better. Gambino's supporters are out in full force - donating thousands, millions, in gold to help him back.

The Von Helsons know that their time in the spotlight is coming to an end.
von helsons for life!((i'd say... why wont we find out for ourselves who's really telling the truth! 3nodding ))
A_L_R

The Von Helsons are clearly frightened, weak. They know that their support is waning. Gambino's tower is back, bigger, better. Gambino's supporters are out in full force - donating thousands, millions, in gold to help him back.

I've been thinking thatGambino is going to give his loyal supporters something special though, don't you think?
hhhhhhmmm... i thinked not... sweatdrop
A_L_R

Wooohoo! You preach it! Yay!
Plus, I think Gambino will give us something nice for Easter!

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
A_L_R

*clings to you* <333
To whomever was in the other thread, I am just a poor misguided soul, this is basically what I said:

I support Gambino all the way. But Gambino is boring me to death by being stuck up in a tower for three days straight. And he sabotaged the Von Helson's mansion. Don't get me wrong or anything- I LOVE GINO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But the Von Helsons gave him back, and the "Never being able to set foot in Durem again" wasn't really a big punishment, and it didn't stop him from restarting his revolution. I just bought one cause I was bored.

Cold Snowflake

i only like the sign lol
RaVeNtH_X
von helsons for life!((i'd say... why wont we find out for ourselves who's really telling the truth! 3nodding ))

And good point, RaVeNtH. We don't actually KNOW who's right yet. Those Gaia mods might trick us into thinking that Gambino is good, and then the next thing you know he'll reveal his daughter with Marie-

Marino.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Lady Wormwood
I've been thinking thatGambino is going to give his loyal supporters something special though, don't you think?

Remember this - Gambino shall reward his supporters who were true of heart. Those who seek gifts shall return with nothing. But the supporters who did it out of respect for Johnny K. Gambino, most powerful man on Gaia - they shall have their heart's desire.

Wear those G Pins proudly! ALL HAIL JOHNNY K. GAMBINO - MOST POWERFUL MAN ON GAIA!
i just want the von helson's s**t! it looks good! gonk crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces