Welcome to Gaia! ::

It looks more like a telephone booth!
The effects of ritalin, ladies and gentlemen!

It looks more like..WHERE THE SNIPER WAS! HOMG! IT'S TIME FOR SOME CRACKPOT THEORIES!!

Dapper Gekko

Solar Urticaria
Blaze-kun
Do you enjoy being covered in poopies?
Not really.... But watching other people crawl out of a sideways porta-potty covered in poopies is quite amusing.... If you tip a phone booth, it either breaks, or your friend comes storming out to kick your arse 'cause he saw you do it. whee
Not if you tip it over so that the door is facing the ground! whee

Oooh I bet it's a phorna-potty-booth!! 3nodding
Blaze-kun
Solar Urticaria
Blaze-kun
Not really.... But watching other people crawl out of a sideways porta-potty covered in poopies is quite amusing.... If you tip a phone booth, it either breaks, or your friend comes storming out to kick your arse 'cause he saw you do it. whee

Like making a call while taking a refreshing bathroom break? Phorna-potty-booth is for you! gonk

It's probably private since the store owner has a disfunction.

Dapper Gekko

Zatari
Blaze-kun
Solar Urticaria
Blaze-kun

Like making a call while taking a refreshing bathroom break? Phorna-potty-booth is for you! gonk

It's probably private since the store owner has a disfunction.
Eew.

A poopie dysfunction? Probably like one of those old people who can't control their bowel movements... eww.

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
Nuvos Memory
The effects of ritalin, ladies and gentlemen!

It looks more like..WHERE THE SNIPER WAS! HOMG! IT'S TIME FOR SOME CRACKPOT THEORIES!!

You found my hiding spot! Now Domo-kun must eat you! domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun
xd I'm gonna go watch Leno, you guys enjoy yourself with your theories to add to mine. See ya later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff