Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You think the owner of the music store as a bowel disfunction and that's why they placed the (what i'm gonna say it is) porta-potty there so they could save money instead of building a bathroom in? *nods*

Edit: I dun give a ******** if it's a telephone booth. domokun It's a porta potty in my crazy theory. >>

Clearly a joke theory.. o.o
*Le snicker* whee
I think that looks more like a water fountain. biggrin
I never noticed that. I always thought it was a phonebooth so Super G-man could change from ordinary Gaian to Super G. Wow, was I wrong.
Myforkistoobig
I think that looks more like a water fountain. biggrin
o.o Really? *examines*

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
Me thinks someone examines the maps too closely. ^^ But still quite humorous. domokun
Solar Urticaria
Me thinks someone examines the maps too closely. ^^ But still quite humorous. domokun
3nodding
Or maybe its just a random booth where you can take those cute pics that you can stick everywhere. domokun

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
*Goes and uses porta-potty* Mmm... Even smells fresh. They're doing quite nicely when it comes to keeping it clean. *Watches reflection in polished inside left wall* ^^
Super Pretty Attack
Or maybe its just a random booth where you can take those cute pics that you can stick everywhere. domokun
gonk

Dapper Gekko

It's a telephone booth. Jeez you're slow. xp
Blaze-kun

I don't care what it is... it's a porta potty in my crazy world.

xP

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
Zatari
Blaze-kun

xP

Telephone booths aren't as fun as porta-pottys... You can't tip a phone booth and have someone not know who it was. And plus, in a phone booth, if it gets tipped on you, you don't get covered in poopies. ^^

Dapper Gekko

Solar Urticaria
Zatari
Blaze-kun

xP

Telephone booths aren't as fun as porta-pottys... You can't tip a phone booth and have someone not know who it was. And plus, in a phone booth, if it gets tipped on you, you don't get covered in poopies. ^^
Do you enjoy being covered in poopies?

onime's Senpai

O.G. Elder

5,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Beta Gaian 0
Blaze-kun
Do you enjoy being covered in poopies?
Not really.... But watching other people crawl out of a sideways porta-potty covered in poopies is quite amusing.... If you tip a phone booth, it either breaks, or your friend comes storming out to kick your arse 'cause he saw you do it. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff