Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you like all of the new formulas, and would you like to see more?

Yes, I loved them and would love to see more. 0.77394636015326 77.4% [ 202 ]
Yes, but it was too much. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 18 ]
No, it was way too much for a single month. 0.068965517241379 6.9% [ 18 ]
OTHER - Please post with your thoughts! 0.088122605363985 8.8% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 261 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 209 210 211 > >> >>> »|

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Pixi-Q
Angels Alibi
That's what I figured, but I was too lazy to confirm it
So yea, kinda stuck trying to do easy level 2's that only give 1 point, or harder 3's that either are easy to get components for but have a low success rate, or harder to get components but easy rate xD

Sooooon
Then the fishies will be miiiiiine

• I did the harder to get components but easy rate. sweatdrop Well most of them anyway but I did do some low success ones. I'm a 10 on my main but level 2 here. 3nodding IDK if I will level this one up. Opening cache's here is crazy already. x_x

Where will you be fishing? Or what fish will you need?

I'm trying my best not to spend a ton of gold unless I need to for a certain formula sweatdrop So it's going slow

Gunna be going to Basken for Electric jellies
That's the only fish I know I need so far xD I haven't looked further than level 4 formulas yet
Angels Alibi

I'm trying my best not to spend a ton of gold unless I need to for a certain formula sweatdrop So it's going slow

That's the only fish I know I need so far xD I haven't looked further than level 4 formulas yet

• I plan to do something about my lack of funds too soon.. after opening this cache's. I hate how I want sapphires but i keep getting the others. emo I need sapphires, gaia.

But Electric jellies are in Port of Gambino.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Pixi-Q
Angels Alibi

• I plan to do something about my lack of funds too soon.. after opening this cache's. I hate how I want sapphires but i keep getting the others. emo I need sapphires, gaia.

But Electric jellies are in Port of Gambino.
I have so many cache's left to open, I needed a break

...well I was given the wrong info then...
Glad I found out now before spending ages in Basken xD
Angels Alibi
I have so many cache's left to open, I needed a break

...well I was given the wrong info then...
Glad I found out now before spending ages in Basken xD

• I only have 44 left to open. TuT Then I am taking a break. Tomorrow again. Going to open another 1000. I still lack sapphires.

XD well glad to be of help. 3nodding
this guide is helpful.

Queen_Nyssa's Waifu

Biggest Anubutt

19,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Survivor 150
That alleycat omfg how did i miss it

Omg how am i going to get it

Omg screw you gaia its perfect

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Rahvine_Dalmira
Ranas94
Where do you get Electric Jelly and Rainbow Sugar? They aren't really cheap on the MP gonk

Fish Port of Gambino for the Electric Jellies.

Are they that really hard to get? I mean, I won't be trying to get them since I suck at fishing, but I wonder how come they're so expensive and not many people sell them~

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Angels Alibi
Ranas94
Angels Alibi
Rainbow Sugar is from Enki's Cache
Which is something you can get from aquarium booty grab gonk
Electric Jelly seems to be from fishing...

Oh, shoot! I tried getting some of those but I couldn't catch them, aquariums work really slowly for me and it pretty much freezes while playing gonk
Same
Looks like I need to find something else to craft Dx
I'm level three, so level 1's won't give exp anymore, and I don't want to keep crafting staffs over and over
--
Anyone know any good (yet fairly easy) level 2/3 formulas?

I'm on the exact same boat as you, I don't know what to craft and I can't get those damn Cookie Crumbs for my Friendly Neighbor...So I'm wondering the same thing as you sweatdrop

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

OMG I think Disguised Painful Blessings will be navy/blue... and I will NEED to craft it

hope we can get access to the formula soon emotion_kirakira

A Glitch

Angels Alibi
Am I missing something with the Fausto's Bottle formula?...
It's 1 stardust and one Fausto's Bottle to make Fausto's Bottle: Alchemized..
What's the benefit xD

that formula had the bottle and stardust path added for leveling purposes only

and at the time there was a surplus of fausto's bottles 11th gen due to a rig

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Hope the leaked formulas are eventually released, leaked items usually remain that way.

Psionica anyone? xp

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ranas94
Rahvine_Dalmira
Ranas94
Where do you get Electric Jelly and Rainbow Sugar? They aren't really cheap on the MP gonk

Are they that really hard to get? I mean, I won't be trying to get them since I suck at fishing, but I wonder how come they're so expensive and not many people sell them~

They're about mid-range in rarity for Port of Gambino (though you can get them by trading in the berry ballonfish at the Ole Fishing Hole)
Part of the problem may also be that the captcha's for fishing are difficult at times and may even be bugged for some users right now. I know yesterday I'd spent a long time trying to get the captcha to work before they stopped showing up completely. Then the game froze when I tried to play it again.

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Rahvine_Dalmira
Ranas94
Rahvine_Dalmira

They're about mid-range in rarity for Port of Gambino (though you can get them by trading in the berry ballonfish at the Ole Fishing Hole)
Part of the problem may also be that the captcha's for fishing are difficult at times and may even be bugged for some users right now. I know yesterday I'd spent a long time trying to get the captcha to work before they stopped showing up completely. Then the game froze when I tried to play it again.

Yeah, I've seen way too many people annoyed by the captchas, I really hope that fishing update comes out soon, I'm sure that'll make users more interested in fishing...I remember the old days I tried fishing a couple of times, but I've never had a good pulse gonk

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ranas94
Rahvine_Dalmira
Ranas94
Rahvine_Dalmira

Yeah, I've seen way too many people annoyed by the captchas, I really hope that fishing update comes out soon, I'm sure that'll make users more interested in fishing...I remember the old days I tried fishing a couple of times, but I've never had a good pulse gonk

Yes, I hope so too. At the very least I'd like to not have to struggle so much to save my bucket of fish that's one of the reasons I don't fish as much as I used to.
Lol, but yeah fishing isn't for everyone. And it can take a while to get good at it even if you do like it.

Sparkling Dragon

49,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Rahvine_Dalmira
Ranas94
Rahvine_Dalmira

Yes, I hope so too. At the very least I'd like to not have to struggle so much to save my bucket of fish that's one of the reasons I don't fish as much as I used to.
Lol, but yeah fishing isn't for everyone. And it can take a while to get good at it even if you do like it.

Indeed, not for everyone, but it's an important source of alchemy components, so even alchemist that don't fish will be happy with the update. I know I will~

Skilled Alchemist

45,825 Points
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ranas94
Rahvine_Dalmira
Ranas94
Rahvine_Dalmira

Indeed, not for everyone, but it's an important source of alchemy components, so even alchemist that don't fish will be happy with the update. I know I will~

Yep, I'll be happy about it too. It'll make things a lot easier hopefully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff