Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
I feel foolish, I just went to 7/Eleven and bought $10 GCash and now that I'm home it seems that CON tagious is no longer in the Cash Shop, I know it was there earlier and it's still advertised on the homepage but everytime I click the "Get one" button it's gone...

Anyways, this leads me to my question:

emotion_bigheart What item escaped you that you still regret?

emotion_bigheart Was it in the Cash Shop and then left?

emotion_bigheart Or did you see it in the market, decided to wait and then the price inflated or something?

The One That Got Away by Katy Perry blares in the distance.

Oro's Rizzler

Bashful Faun

When I first started I wanted mini angel wings, I kept telling myself I would get them later. Sadly when later came around it was too late, I could never save up enough gold to buy them, and now I won't spend real cash to get enough gold to buy them. Sounds like the story of my life. xP

I'm terrible at money making on any form of game so I'm generally not surprised that I'm terrible on here making gold. :3

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

rookie's inquiery... i never thought i'd need that face mod so much OTL

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,250 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Golden Laurels used to be what, 10 mil? I promised myself that I'd one day have enough gold. Now look at their current price....

Rainbow Hunter

30,075 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Threadmaster 200
I should say I'm pretty happy that I grabbed the Antique Doll I have one when it was around 100 mil,
because I couldn't afford it now xp

I had a Lord Winter that I figured I'd sell and it'd go down in price and I'd make a profit... terrible mistake xp

Mega Genius

14,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Mark Twain 100
i paid 10x the store price for navy mini NM wings because i didn't realize they had a "leave the shop" date. emo

Supreme Shade

Sainte Ciel: Storge when it was 50 mil and Mythrill Halo when it was under 100 mil. emo

Still, I did get a few other things before they went up in price, so I can't really complain. sweatdrop

Loyal Lover

Cupid Lips and Hollywood Lips. They were both in the cash shop at one time and I remember looking in the marketplace wondering why they were so expensive when you could still buy 'em. I was actually saving up some Cash I was getting through dailies and went into the cash shop to double check the price for Cupid Lips and it was gone. crying Hollywood I think is still there though but I think it'll be leaving soon unless I mistook it for something else. Still, gotta make double the cash I have right now to get it. XP
But there are plenty of items where I see them in the MP and think, "If I wait a bit they'll go down maybe." Or "That item is currently being rereleased right now so the price will plumet. If I wait for a week or so it'll be a steal!" Then I forget about it and go back to check on it and it's rocketed back up. emotion_facepalm
Hell, I was just getting ready to quest for the AFK hat back when it was 10-15 mil when it sky rocketed to what it is now. ;3; I shouldn't have been holding that quest off for so long. DX

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Fornicaters
Golden Laurels used to be what, 10 mil? I promised myself that I'd one day have enough gold. Now look at their current price....
70 billion oh my god. emotion_0A0

Lupine Labtech

Having been here since '04, I can tell you I've said 'Why didn't I buy that?" a lot of times.

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.don't scare me!
        i can afford fairy elvyne when it was freshly released, but i didnt buy it bc i was questing for smth else but now /cries
        also divided stars. i didnt buy it when it was 17mil only ug h D:

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Vaxir
Having been here since '04, I can tell you I've said 'Why didn't I buy that?" a lot of times.
Ah man I bet. sweatdrop

Omnipresent Spirit

To be honest it seems that everything I hold back on buying inflates and everything I buy deflates. lol

Lupine Labtech

The Thing from the Clouds
Vaxir
Ah man I bet. sweatdrop

These days it's more

"WHY DIDN'T I BUY MULTIPLES OF EVERYTHING?!" xD

Man-Hungry Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Bookworm 100
Vaxir
The Thing from the Clouds
Vaxir
Ah man I bet. sweatdrop

These days it's more

"WHY DIDN'T I BUY MULTIPLES OF EVERYTHING?!" xD
This is a little off topic, but how did you feel when cash/the cash shop was first introduced?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff