Welcome to Gaia! ::

what does ai mean? C:

Codebreaking Inquisitor

Shiibz
what does ai mean? C:

Artificial inflation.

King Noob

the jelloh were rare a few weeks ago.. I had trouble finding the cool jelloh and no one wanted to buy warm jelloh

Liberal Fatcat

Just a couple days ago I found that my worth jumped 30mill. Someone had been trying to inflate Metal's Last Hope. Usually its some random, little known item that never sells that causes the sudden jump in worth that I always find funny. xD
My worth usually hovers above 70mill and Im fine with that seeing as Im in no rush to be worth hundreds of millions anytime soon. 3nodding

Dapper Puppy

Thanks to the OPs question, I went to look up my net worth. And thanks to only one SDPlus Edy on the market being inflated, I am worth well over what I should be. Usually, though, I sit a little over 8mil.

When it comes to AI funniness, it has to be when I go to sell some junk paper. Just to see that, while it still sells for 1g each, the marketplace percentage is increased to 235% because someone tried to sell junk for millions.

Witty Heckler

10,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ridley Starsmore
Kianma
Giant White Eggshell.

It sells for 500k, but it's impossible to sell because no-one wants it. -.- I wonder if I should just rash it. . .
Donate it to Dumpster Dive and give someone a heart attack! rofl
:O That is an AMAZING idea! I'm gonna do it, lol

Shy Rogue

Last time I checked my account worth (which was a few weeks ago) The generation of Fremere's Guard I own had been artificially inflated to something stupid like 25mil.
Gave me so much hope that I was actually worth something. emotion_donotwant

Checked it again now and that's no longer inflated to high heaven. Everything else seems normal (par a few shock inflations, purple tam beret, wtf?).

Super Humorist

VVhip
Owning all the homestuck mood bubbles really ******** with account worth.

is that good or bad?

Stellar Succubus

Monday Delirium
VVhip
Owning all the homestuck mood bubbles really ******** with account worth.

is that good or bad?

It's neither, but it makes it look like the account is worth a lot more than it is. They're rarish, so people try to sell them for huge expensive prices?

Not that I sell things much.

Angelic Lunatic

9,700 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Account Worth: 287,971,286

rofl What the hell tektek! That is all from my Cherubic Queen too, it's listed highest at 180,000,000 which I'm pretty certain it has never been sold for emotion_dealwithit
I gave up on tektek a while back - for no discernable reason it just fails to ever admit that I have a Secret Retreat, Dappy Dandy and Zodiacal as well as a ton of littleish things. It makes it pretty much impossible for a lazy person like me who can't be bothered to do it manually to calculate their worth, and invo tektek is quite useless too.

Wealthy Millionaire

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Not including my 26.3m pure, Tektek says I'm worth 5.003m. The only inflated item I see, are my cathulu trunks priced at 200k stressed

EDIT: as well as some letters in storage
Ilafatyu
Shiibz
what does ai mean? C:

Artificial inflation.

thank you. is it when someone hoards an item to make the price go up?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Shiibz
Ilafatyu
Shiibz
what does ai mean? C:

Artificial inflation.

thank you. is it when someone hoards an item to make the price go up?
Nope. It's when someone puts a worthless item in the marketplace for a lot more than it is worth.

Kawaii Nerd

[Whenever you are here, i'll always be around.]

Account Worth: 451,240 ($11.28 at 100,000 gold per $2.50) they counted both of my gender changes are they supposed to do that?
[CarlaaEfronn Was Hereee]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces