Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
nikiera
Ven Loraine Jr
Well, the whole point of LIMITED items is that they are... limited.

But it's a virtual item.
It's not like a one of a kind item in the irl world.
It's digital so they can choose to re-release it as many times as they want and call it 'limited' even though that's not the case.
Unless they actually permanently delete the original file of that artist's copy of that item- it is not a 'rare' or 'limited' thing.

I agree Nikiera, Just like with certain food items in real life they always claim "limited" but still bring out later but i don't want a recolor either, i would like to have the original plus not everybody has money right at hand at THAT MOMENT to buy one plus when i logged on they were sold out and it was the first that i and saw of it i mean hell gaia is pooping announcements left and right who has times to sit at the computer day in and day out for it i play gaia often and i used to buy MC's every month b4 gaia CASH and EI's ever came out. but we had time to get the money up for it. but this like went out too quickly.

Beloved Cat

That item didn't really stand out to me. The only thing I kinda liked was the wings, but that's freaking insane to be selling it for a billion gold... gonk

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Purrple Neko
That item didn't really stand out to me at all... The only thing I kinda liked was the wings. That's freaking insane to be selling it for a billion gold... gonk

Yeah, the arms are the only things that stand out to me.
The legs are nice, but there are better items with similar poses that don't destabilize the avatar.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Elise Grimwald
Seriously, everyone needs to stop being jerks to the OP. I missed out on it too because I had to work, and I'm sure there are others who had the same problem. I couldn't check Gaia at 2 AM (seriously, that's when 12 am Gaia time is here--I had to sleep then. I missed it by an hour. D:.), and it sold out while I was working/sleeping. I have no time to check Gaia before work, and I'm not seriously staying up til 2 am when I have to work the next day. It IS Gaia's fault for releasing so few quantities. And at such a bad time. Most people check in the afternoon. It was gone before then.
So yeah. It was full of garbage they did that. OP's annoyance is justified.
And worst of all, we all know that Gaia did this because they knew it'd be popular, so they released it in super limited quantities for what it was and at a bad time. This was done to drive up the MP price so they can sell it later for double the amount, or quadruple. Whatever the MP equivalent is.
I'm equally annoyed. I couldn't get it because it was gone while I was sleeping/working, and when it comes back it'll be quadruple the price. D:.
And a black recolor would look terrible. I'd never buy it. With the shading on the original, it'd be one of those bad looking recolors with no shading. (I saw this mentioned). So myself, and many others who dare had to work, now have to pay billions of gold for the good version of this item. yay.

AMEN well said.

Girl-Crazy Risk-Taker

20,525 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Clambake 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
The fact that it works with the flightful dream item make this item super awesome. I have like 10 wings on my back now. I tend to collect these limited items, so I know how you feel. I randomly checked the cash shop today and saw it before i got the announcement and it was down to 223 already, so I got one.

Codebreaking Shapeshifter

sterek
The offer (250 750 copies) was lower than the demand (many more?), so people bought it to make profit, which made it a safe investment for Gaia because it was guaranteed to sell out, unlike other items they've tried to introduce in the Cash Shop lately.
This fun fact has been brought to you by Economy 101.
how/when did you get wayward son??

Prophet

nikiera

It's digital so they can choose to re-release it as many times as they want and call it 'limited' even though that's not the case.

They're not going to be directly re-released for at least 6 months...so yeah...

They can recolor it though, so the OP can get it the recolor or wait for the re-release.

Beloved Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'm sorry i don't get in the forums much....what does OP stand for?......Other People maybe?
Lady Serene
I'm sorry i don't get in the forums much....what does OP stand for?......Other People maybe?

It means original poster ^^

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

i think they either learned something from the march items, or they didn't lmao.

in two days we'd probably get a recolor for 15$ and 1500 quantity, and the it's gonna sell less and less. maybe

im just thinking at this point gaia should know that any limited item miori makes will sell like crazy, cause they're just that good.

Akai104's Wife

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
I was going to buy it---but then I saw it was sold out already T___T!
Then I went to the MP and they are selling it for like 1bil I laughed/cried. Oh well I'm sure gaia will release a re-color. rolleyes

Tipsy Genius

-Seraphoid-
sterek
The offer (250 750 copies) was lower than the demand (many more?), so people bought it to make profit, which made it a safe investment for Gaia because it was guaranteed to sell out, unlike other items they've tried to introduce in the Cash Shop lately.
This fun fact has been brought to you by Economy 101.
how/when did you get wayward son??

A hour-ish ago, directly from the source. ;P
They apparently come out in the CS tonight though!

Beloved Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
Sunny the husky
Lady Serene

It means original poster ^^

Ahhh ok....heh heh thanks ^_^;

Bashful Faun

15,190 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
I saw the thing last night, found all the poses really awkward except the wings and went on my way.
I am not surprised it sold out.

Eloquent Sex Symbol

For once I'm thankful of my timezone... I have no idea what to do with it now though. Keep it or sell it XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff