Beloved Sex Symbol

14,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
Viviette Valentine
`J i r a i y a
Exactly XDDD

I'm so glad I haven't liked any of those u 3u but I still fell for two of the limited items XD a dear friend got me this Belle I'm wearing and I had little saved up but then the fire nation attacked they blew the market again x ox it's crazy how a few days of "reduced price!" changed our market so much D:
<3

Its pretty crazy.
I had thrown in a Renard's Cool flowing hair into the MP last night before bed for 220mil. Thinking it wouldn't sell, just for the lulz. Came back after work today and it had sold. And now going for 500mil+ rofl

Which was fine. I didn't even like the item. So I tried to see what I could buy now with 200mil. And everthing was junk. Or most of it was...
Everything "decent" that was 100mil a week ago, is now 500mil-1bil. So stupid.

Perfect Saint

Soubi-chu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
♥ ♥

I foresee a few recolors in the near future. Especially since the item
sold out relatively quickly. If recolors weren't already pre-made then
I'm sure they're making 'em now. Since it seems to be quite popular.

Glad I got mine early in the morning. It was already down to 400
something at like 8 AM for me. It was an impulse buy for me.

the rats in the c e l l a r you know who you are
I'm lucky to be around that time. Mine is one of the first 5. The graphics wasn't even completely up. I should charge 9.9 billion because mine is more original than the others.

Cygnus Fangirl

目をキラキラさせて 僕に語った君の将来図は

man, i'm super glad it didn't appeal to me or i'd be upset too.
      as it stands it's too ~fantasy~ for my liking so idc about it really lol

ただ聞いてるだけで 胸が熱くなり 泣きそうになった

Wild Comrade

Don't worry, just wait for the color hue adjustment recolors.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

I bought it to sell when it first came out but holy geez did not expect the price to climb that fast. I don't know if I even want to sell it now, having the much gold feels wrong somehow...

Perfect Saint

Denham

I bought it to sell when it first came out but holy geez did not expect the price to climb that fast. I don't know if I even want to sell it now, having the much gold feels wrong somehow...
You could look at it this way: sell it, get the gold, never use the gold. You are like Flynn now. Keeping all her gold out of the economy. You will be a gold sink hero and deserve a medal.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
Myrielle
Denham

You could look at it this way: sell it, get the gold, never use the gold. You are like Flynn now. Keeping all her gold out of the economy. You will be a gold sink hero and deserve a medal.

Oh wow, the pressure gonk I'm going to go panic in the corner now..

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

sterek
The offer (250 750 copies) was lower than the demand (many more?), so people bought it to make profit, which made it a safe investment for Gaia because it was guaranteed to sell out, unlike other items they've tried to introduce in the Cash Shop lately.
This fun fact has been brought to you by Economy 101.

Sorry to ask this in the thread but how do you get the item Wayward Son?
I'm freaking out a tiny bit over it.

Winner

There's going to be a recolor.

I guarantee it.

Golden Warrior

20,325 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Don't you worry... "Re-colors are coming!" *sigh*

Werewolf

Purgatories
sterek
The offer (250 750 copies) was lower than the demand (many more?), so people bought it to make profit, which made it a safe investment for Gaia because it was guaranteed to sell out, unlike other items they've tried to introduce in the Cash Shop lately.

Haha, it was a gift from Hi-Potion, who designed the item after getting a Golden Ticket! The item should be for sale in the Cash Shop soon. <3 (I'm freaking out about it too, trust me.)

Apocalyptic Powerhouse

sterek
Purgatories
sterek

Haha, it was a gift from Hi-Potion, who designed the item after getting a Golden Ticket! The item should be for sale in the Cash Shop soon. <3 (I'm freaking out about it too, trust me.)

It looks amazing, thanks for the info!

Big Noob

Purgatories
sterek

I'm curious too.
Maybe from the Golden Ticket? I think Winter Hue or Hi Potion designed it.

King Noob

---
cheese_whine
I like the limited-stock idea.
I wish they'd do the same with gold shop stuff.
Expensive gold shop stuff. Kinda like what they originally wanted to do with D*C.
Where the shop would leave eventually, and certain items would be in stock or they wouldn't.

In any case, don't be a little whiner over it getting sold out.
---

Handsome Destroyer

Denham
Oh wow, the pressure gonk I'm going to go panic in the corner now..

I got one better. Sell it. Sink the gold into one of the limited white dtails from D*C.

...Then sell that. cool

(captcha for this post: money lender)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas