Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Good Evening Gaians, Look like we got 2 new recolours tonight!

New Recolour

Chime of Silence
User Image
699 GC

New Limited Recoloured!

Dark Scythe (999 Units)
User Image
499 GC

Discussion:

- Thoughts on Items?
- Do you like how we are getting darker recolours as opposed to bright vivid colours?

I like the recolors
It's going to make people happy that they got the recolor they wanted
I really like both of these new additions. Dark Scythe especially, because I think it will match with most of my outfits. I also noticed that Kaleidoscope Star is now on discount as well so I'm considering picking up more of that.

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
link for Dark Scythe MP added!

clarion's King

Super Model

Didn't care at all for the blue they chose for the original scythe, but this one is a keeper for sure <3
Arm pose still looks bizarre as hell, but the utility the horns will bring me compensates for that, lol.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

wow, that scythe has a really nice color o - o it looks so badass in black
Magus
Didn't care at all for the blue they chose for the original scythe, but this one is a keeper for sure <3
Arm pose still looks bizarre as hell, but the utility the horns will bring me compensates for that, lol.

I would honestly love to see a masculine version of this set? I think it could be very sexy.

Aged Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Cool Cat 500
  • The Sweetest 250
Well since I already have 2 of the original ones i'll probably pick up at least one of the recolored scyths ninja

Simp

girly items...again!

Stubborn Gifter

Chime of Silence: I will admit, I don't know if I want it or not. .__.; The monotone is alright, but it's not as great as the original... So hard to decide. >.<

Dark Scythe: I know a certain scythe fanatic will be happy to see. >.>; Anyway, not into it. Pass.

EDIT:
Xashowd

Thought you might want to know that it's a LQI.

clarion's King

Super Model

LicorSkein
Magus

I would honestly love to see a masculine version of this set? I think it could be very sexy.

A good male version of anything would be refreshing at this point... lol

Beloved Stargazer

Ohhhh both of these are pretty nice. Xashowd is gonna freak out. XD Might pick up that scythe, hmm.

This chime is more useable than the other for me, but still only like the hair mostly. Probably pass.

Impassioned Misfit

dat scythe. emotion_drool

Tenacious Lunatic

So many dark items lately... oooh, I'm in trouble.

Fluffy Bunny

20,325 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Avant Garde 200
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
im interested in chime of silence but for some reason cant find itin mp yet x.x waiting for link biggrin ty

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff