Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Lover

I love the legs in My Lovely Byul but those arms are so awkward x ox; those hands are even more awkward D: I wish the arm-on-hip forced arm mod in the shirt looked more natural, like Bunilla, this one just looks weird DX

O24's Partner

Aged Gaian

It looks like it'll be gone in the next 45 min xd

Kawaii Spirit

minghii
Sweet Angel Mary
minghii
....... It's going down fast. Should I get byul or wait for any off chance they'd make a recolor gonk

I wish you can predict what recolours they're gonna come up with and if you'd like them or not >___>

they'll make recolor, too popular of an item.
problem is i wont know if i'll like the recolor or not xd
the unique thing about this is the glasses with the mole and the shirt for me, so if at least they make a black glasses version, i'd probably get it
and well, hopefully the price can either go down or stay the same. it's annoying when they jack prices up

My 2c: buy it. It's super popular and will sell out soon. If a recolor comes out later and you want it, you can always sell this one.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Flipped a coin this morning to decide whether to get the recolor of Wasteland Recon or get My Lovely Byul since I only had enough for one of the other...got tails for Byul and I'm kinda glad I did eek can't believe it's already almost out of stock. Actually...I guess I'm more surprised that it's almost out of stock and Wasteland is not. Then again, the brown makes it a little less versatile than black/white items.

Vintage Gaian

I just expect the recolors will sell for 15$ each instead of 10$ since this was so popular xp

Anxious Werewolf

16,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • The Wolf Within 100
Serendipitys Kind eyes
emotion_kirakira

Ahhh they're so pretty!

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
71 left to go.

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
I would purchase the My Lovely Byul but I already have many items (bunilla, nekola) that have the same colour scheme as it = Next up may be black hair version.

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I need that Byul hair in brown. Pleeeease make it so Gaia.

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Winter Hue

My Lovely Byul Sold out as of 9:20PM PST on July 21st, 2014. Almost 12hrs after it was released.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

mayakko
minghii
Sweet Angel Mary
minghii
....... It's going down fast. Should I get byul or wait for any off chance they'd make a recolor gonk

I wish you can predict what recolours they're gonna come up with and if you'd like them or not >___>

they'll make recolor, too popular of an item.
problem is i wont know if i'll like the recolor or not xd
the unique thing about this is the glasses with the mole and the shirt for me, so if at least they make a black glasses version, i'd probably get it
and well, hopefully the price can either go down or stay the same. it's annoying when they jack prices up

My 2c: buy it. It's super popular and will sell out soon. If a recolor comes out later and you want it, you can always sell this one.
i end up passing on it xD selling feels like a hassle to me tbh

hopefully they'll do a reversed colors, i'll be watching out for that cause i prefer black framed glasses = w =

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I wouldn't mind the Byul in a red/black scheme. ^~^

Kawaii Spirit

XDream3
Winter Hue

My Lovely Byul Sold out as of 9:20PM PST on July 21st, 2014. Almost 12hrs after it was released.

That was fast. Pretty much as fast as Wasteland Recon if you do the math -- Recon sold out in ~ 6 hours but there were only 499 of them. So Byul sold out really, really fast. 999 / 12 = 83... so... 83 units an hour. Holy crap.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Damn. That My Lovely Byul has already been sold out.. :"<

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Gave in and got a byul during the last 100. And man do my bewbs look total fabbb

Hahahahahaha

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces