Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I really like Her Duskiness but the name is hilarious for this item. rofl Black and White are not "dusk" colors in any way. When I hear the word dusk, I think of violets, oranges, and whatnot. Anyway, I love the scheme and it'd go great with my other two "Her ___" sets.

Everything else is meh!!

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
i feel bad for liking r's sketchbook LMFAO
it's a proper cream and the shade of brown used for the hair is nice ;w ;''

MRLucas Lee's Princess

Cosmic Animal

dat sketchbook

these sketchbooks are starting taking up more space in my items tab than anything else I have ugh

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Small update this morning, but that usually means more items later today. Stay sharp, everyone.

I got a little excited about Diabolos' Quell, because the Gun and the Beast have nice shades of Orange that people want to see. Then I looked at the rest of the poses...to find it's Brown+Cream. I'll admit, the Coat and Tail look decent in those colors, but the Horns...I think they tried too many colors at once with the Horns, they just don't look good.

R's Sketchbook...don't they already have a Cream Book? Well, if you like Cream, this Book is for you.

Her Duskiness...I dunno. If they were going for a White/Black Recolor of Her Darkness, Her Inversion or Her Duality might've been better names. The item itself isn't bad though, and the shade of White they use is at least somewhat visible. I like the Sleeves the most, they look nice.

Normally I wouldn't rant about the Gold Gens (I stopped doing that weeks ago), but I feel I must voice my...what's the word...Confusion? Puzzlement? Yes, Puzzlement works, because while Bundles sell extremely well, I think Marketing has forgotten one key factor here: We Are Not Idiots. Just because it's a Bundle of Gold does not mean it will get more sales, when people want Bundles of Items. It's actually a little insulting...to both parties involved.

The Scythe Quest
QUESTING MODE ACTIVATED!!!

Hopeful Girl

Also, I'd like a Golden Sketchbook. ninja That can match well with Huntress Spark, Golden Admirer, Golden Juno's Lace and that new Avenue Bounce. ninja

Victim

gdi if they don't stop with the sketchbook recolors i'm gonna have to either give up on my collection or sell off a bunch of other items sad

Slumbering Tengu

Slick Southpaw
Diablos reminds me of a Hellboy reference kinda sorta

and ofc it still hates the d crying

If it was meant to be a Hellboy reference they absolutely botched it
I guess I can see some Devil May Cry in there but the corrupted hand, horns, and tail
say more Hellboy than DMC

and I guess I was going to say more about this but I'm not
I'm just really unhappy with this series because I want a proper Hellboy tribute item
I really like R's Sketchbook, same with Her Duskiness. 3nodding
Diabolos’ Quell is nice, not something I would use though.

Naughty Shoujo

someone give me Her Duskiness

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3

Loyal Kitten

Loveparody
I really like Her Duskiness but the name is hilarious for this item. rofl Black and White are not "dusk" colors in any way. When I hear the word dusk, I think of violets, oranges, and whatnot. Anyway, I love the scheme and it'd go great with my other two "Her ___" sets.

Everything else is meh!!

Dusky means shadowy, hence why black/white would work. Duskiness is the the state of being shadowy or poorly illuminated.

Anyway, nothing too interesting here. Maybe they'll put out something interesting this evening.

yhoda's Husband

Beloved Giver

18,975 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Nothing i really like but Her Duskiness is a nice color scheme. <3 I may think about getting this one.

Small update today so Im going to assume there will be more coming out later in the day

Generous Bunny

21,975 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
R's Sketchbook is a nice colour, however its similar to the original one = -[a**

Quell - not usually what i get - pass

Her Duskiness -hair colour is the same as other one but with just the black ribbon = -pass

PAFenix's Wife

Slumbering Enchantress

28,425 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Striking Knight 150
I like the Sketchbook and the Her items. Pretty, just don't think I"m going to get them. I can't keep up with the Sketchbook recolors. BUT I do hope they put one out in the blonde I like since those bangs are still really cute. Kind of strange they have done two creams and two pinks but no green or other pretty obvious colors. I'll take a stab that navy is probably next.

I keep laughing at the names of the gold generators, too. Pile of Gold and Bundle of Gold just show they have run out of ideas for repackaging the same thing.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
I bought the sketchbook =O
I've been wanting one since they started coming out.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Loveparody

Everything else is meh!!
I was confused for a good 30 seconds because I thought it said "Her Huskiness"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas