Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shapeshifter

yaaay demon wings!
nooo they're expensive
Glad I don't like them. I would have needed a reverse of Daeva if it were good color quality like Israfil instead. Because Daeva's not red or black, it's some pinkish-purplish-red and a bland dark gray. :[

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I don't really get the appeal of this. I'm not a fan of bridal stuff or those legs. So I don't find this a great item. 15 dollars is even worse.
Although my guy tells me Portrait on a Deer might tank because the reason people want are the legs.

I do hope they do a groom item that looks like Hare so that it deflates.
Skyllaeh
Manny8O
Skyllaeh
That counterfeit bride looks so, so very beautiful. Though the legpose is kinda similar to the.. I'm a hare portrait item or whatever it's called? And that armpose is similar to puppeteer's doll and that lolita item..

But very pretty, nonetheless.

That's Portrait of Deer, a legs with skirt pose.

Thank you!

I prefer to wear Absolute Maiden (dress) with Counterfeit Bride (legs) rather than Portrait of a Deer (legs with skirt). They looks familiar. Heheh.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Part of me is surprised Counterfeit Bride isn't sold out.

Part of me is like " Well, you had to know it wouldn't sell out at that price. It's 30 dollars for two and you're gonna want atleast two."
I'm debating on getting another bride. The legs and hair are so nice. I have my puppeteer tho for the arms >__>.... even if its more bulky and weird looking. 600m vs 1.8b....xD

BA-Bubs's Princess

Naughty Wife

Counterfeit bride is toooo awesome >.<
If only it was cheaper I would probably get the entire set. GORGEOUS!

Muzeu's Wife

Magical Girl

14,725 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
YOOOOOOOOO
THE NEW BRIDE ITEM IS GORGEOUS HOLY s**t I NEED THAT IN MY LIFE

Homucifer's Significant Otter

Sugary Bear

29,475 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100

YAAAAAS
bride is beauty
i caved & i bought one last night
like, 30 minutes later they had that dumb cash sale stare
BUT WHATEVER IT'S GORG
i wish i had enough to buy another ;A;
but i'm $2.50 short lol

Tricky Saint

YAAAAS-the item.
The devil in me was full of glee seeing that leg mod, that's the only reason I got it tbh [******** you portrait of a deer emo

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Yes! Those legs! OMG, beyond happy with this item. I had to work all morning and was afraid it would be sold out before I could get home to buy it. Ahem, like Absolute Maiden was!

Intergalactic Recruit

Yup - love that slap in the face regarding the teaser silhouette preview with the leg mods for M's Sketchbook.

Glad I'm not overly crazy about feminine items or I'd be pretty upset about the deception.

I think re-releasing it in a $15 limited item is even more of a "rub in the face" move to answer all the disappointment regarding Portrait of a Deer and the teaser preview for the REI.

Enduring Spirit

User Image
Gotta say, you make the puppeteer's arms look good. So I think you don't need to get another bride. 3nodding
User Image

H0peh
I'm debating on getting another bride. The legs and hair are so nice. I have my puppeteer tho for the arms >__>.... even if its more bulky and weird looking. 600m vs 1.8b....xD
Nayule
User Image
Gotta say, you make the puppeteer's arms look good. So I think you don't need to get another bride. 3nodding
User Image

H0peh

Thank you! The hair covers up all the weird parts of the arm xD<3

Enduring Spirit

User Image
That's the beauty of playing with such items. The avi dresser's mind goes through a creative mode making the items look much better.
User Image

H0peh
AikoMiyoko
Counterfeit bride is toooo awesome >.<
If only it was cheaper I would probably get the entire set. GORGEOUS!

I already have a whole set of Counterfeit Bride on my avi. 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces